hello everybody! lest talk about battery

Search This thread

leroy_coco

Nov 2, 2011
buenos aires
well,, its been a long time time i dont walk trough xda but first i wanna say HELLO to everybody here and i wanted to say that i love this phone, I SIMPLY LOVE IT, fast and smooth, the way everybody wants a phone BUT i have been experimenting problems with the battery...

i used to have my phone unpluged from a full charge at 7 AM and discharged to 20 % at 8 PM, now since i rooted my device, battery is suffering i high drain since it cant survive even 6 hours of good use

any way, in case you can give me a hand im going to give you some informaction to help you help me:

MODEL: D800 atyt
SOFTWARE: 4.4.2 20c
KERNEL: 3.4.0

ROOTED with TWR, almost all bloatware deleted, xposed installed and running with G2 xposed module, battery doctor and clean master running.

*its shows that screen is using most of the battery but its imposible since im using low brightness and 30 secs to turnd off screen

SO THEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO? FULL WIPE FROM RECOVERY. and then apps restore with root apps? DELETE SOMETHING? APP INSTALATION?

anyway, i wanna know, what about you? tips? help for battery life? AANY KIND OF HELP WILL BE THANKS FULL :good:

mojo6911

Sep 14, 2010
well,, its been a long time time i dont walk trough xda but first i wanna say HELLO to everybody here and i wanted to say that i love this phone, I SIMPLY LOVE IT, fast and smooth, the way everybody wants a phone BUT i have been experimenting problems with the battery...

i used to have my phone unpluged from a full charge at 7 AM and discharged to 20 % at 8 PM, now since i rooted my device, battery is suffering i high drain since it cant survive even 6 hours of good use

any way, in case you can give me a hand im going to give you some informaction to help you help me:

ROOTED with TWR, almost all bloatware deleted, xposed installed and running with G2 xposed module, battery doctor and clean master running.

*its shows that screen is using most of the battery but its imposible since im using low brightness and 30 secs to turnd off screen

SO THEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO? FULL WIPE FROM RECOVERY. and then apps restore with root apps? DELETE SOMETHING? APP INSTALATION?

anyway, i wanna know, what about you? tips? help for battery life? AANY KIND OF HELP WILL BE THANKS FULL :good:

Very similar here, except I don't have battery doctor or clean master. My battery life sucks. I have disabled CIQ and Google Now. I installed WakeLock Detector and I am charging to 100% tonight, unplugging it, and will check in the morning to see whats going on.

Reactions: leroy_coco

mojo6911

Sep 14, 2010
So I did the following:

• Stopped cIQ with "Disable Service".
  • Disabled Google Now
  • Stop location services
  • Set brightness to 60% Auto
  • Charged to 100%, reset (with the charger on), then removed the charger.

Now, I am sitting at 17.5 hours on battery with 4 hours expected time left, and 2 hours screen time. Definite improvement.

paulthuong

May 7, 2014
Philadelphia
not sure about the clean and full wipe but I wouldn't do a factory reset on the phone because your system files might be broken already. Just download the ROM zip file from the internet and go to Recovery to do it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Very similar here, except I don't have battery doctor or clean master. My battery life sucks. I have disabled CIQ and Google Now. I installed WakeLock Detector and I am charging to 100% tonight, unplugging it, and will check in the morning to see whats going on.