[ROM] Elix-R | V1.1 HEDRON | 4/20 | Fast | Elegant | Simple |

Search This thread

v3rk

Jul 23, 2010
Great news! I'm glad to hear everything is alright with you. Thanks for sharing your work with all of us. What you did with 4.4.2 tops anything 4.4.3 has to offer. I'm happy to wait patiently :)

If there's anything I can do (short of sending you my own phone ha) don't hesitate to ask. I'm very interested in how you do whatever it is you did with v1.1 and would love to learn. Anyways thanks for dropping by with the update!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Faxx4840

Feb 26, 2013
Welkenraedt, BE
I know I promised you guys an update once 4.4.3 dropped. I'm not in school currently and have all the time needed to work on the ROM but there is one problem. I don't have a proper testing device, I have been trying my best to get one but have had no luck. As soon as I get my hands on one I will begin working on V1.2 ASAP.

Or I could do it without the device but that would require a lot of testing and a lot more problems than without it.

As I've said before I will not desert this ROM. Thanks for understanding.

I cross my finger that you find a device to work on the new version. Good luck mate :D.

YoungSkeezy

Jan 9, 2011
This is because of this rom... It's perfect. Couldn't imagine better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1402516923109.jpg
    1402516923109.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 550

josenlared

May 15, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21+
I know I promised you guys an update once 4.4.3 dropped. I'm not in school currently and have all the time needed to work on the ROM but there is one problem. I don't have a proper testing device, I have been trying my best to get one but have had no luck. As soon as I get my hands on one I will begin working on V1.2 ASAP.

Or I could do it without the device but that would require a lot of testing and a lot more problems than without it.

Thank you for keeping us up to date.

skeamznz

Aug 13, 2011
Auckland
Nothing Phone 1

If you want testers to help you through the process I would be happy to help.

Reactions: josenlared

Which phone are you using now?

Zyxxeil

Apr 9, 2011
Reactions: chickygamon

toster jp

Jun 28, 2013
Hi guys.
I'm in love with this rom as many out there but I'm also on f2fs now and I have no luck with converting this rom to f2fs all compatible witch means no elix-r for me now..
I wanted to ask if any of you managed to make elix-r f2fs compatible or if its possible.
Thanks

Zyxxeil

Apr 9, 2011
Yup just as I thought, the same problem lingers as with 4.4.2. That being whenever you deodex a stock ROM it automatically screws with ART and causes it to bootloop once ART is enabled. I have very limited time to solve this problem as with 4.4.2 (Took over 6 hours) so I might just use PA as a base unless I find something else.

Last edited:

ConMcCRay

Sep 23, 2012
Yup just as I thought, the same problem lingers as with 4.4.2. That being whenever you deodex a stock ROM it automatically screws with ART and causes it to bootloop once ART is enabled. I have very limited time to solve this problem as with 4.4.2 (Took over 6 hours) so I might just use PA as a base unless I find something else.

Idk if it was just me but I loved having pa as a base when you could make pa even better then it is now. With the features and all!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: J_Dutch and JJsevol

skeamznz

Aug 13, 2011
Auckland
Nothing Phone 1

That could be a good idea, pa has a solid base and a nice feature set. Your added touch would make it close to perfect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

5DppTO8.png

AC0rnJY.png

5DppTO8.png

Jxrsegb.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

I started this project for my personal use but iv'e decided to share this with the community. Elix-R ROM focuses on Speed, Stability, and Simplicity. I have begun to feel that alot of ROMS posted are just trying to pack as much features as possible without any concern of the user or the stability of the ROM. Elix-R is different you won't find a feature that doesn't have a purpose. With the focus on speed Elix-R sticks with PA - Stock as the base meaning that there won't be useless crap that bloats the ROM nor slows it down. There are some great features that are extremely useful and enhance the user experience such as the Latest PA Pie. That being said this ROM includes all the features that Paranoid Android currently has and will be constantly updated to keep in sync with PA. Focusing on Simplicity I have added only tweaks that I see fit for the ROM such as battery saving scripts as well as Performance Scripts. The ROM as well is themed all KitKat style removing all Holo Blue that PA comes with. Hope you enjoy it. :D
    5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

vBfRCZJ.png

5DppTO8.png

* Based on 100% Stock (No CM, PA, PAC, Crap)
    * Flat UI
    * Moonshine Icons
    * #151515 Replaces Ugly Gradient
    * Full Gapps (Don't flash gapps)
    * Themed KitKat Sytle (All White)
    * Completely Up to Date
    * Smaller NavBar
    * Custom SoftKeys
    * New UI Sound (Just Effect_Tick)
    * Smooth Scrolling Hack (Not that its needed)
    * Roboto Condensed Font
    * Awesome Wallpaper
    * Latest Motorola Gallery
    * Elemental X Kernel
    * Perfect harmony between performance and battery life.
    * S2S and S2W enabled
    * Vivid Colors Profile
    * Viper4Android
    * Killed Useless Battery Hogging Services
    * Subtle Animation Tweaks
    * Updated Adreno Drivers
    * All Rotations
    * Fixed Stupid Google Play Services Errors and update Crap
    * Modified Syctl and Secret Sauce Tweaks For Even Better Performance and Battery Life
    * Bionic Optimizations
    * Dalvik Optimizations
    * Dare you to turn on ART (DO IT, DO IT, DO IT )
    5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

TRARrBF.png

5DppTO8.png

Download Elix-R V1.1 HEDRON - Download
    Download Elix-R V1.03 - Download
    Download Elix-R V1.02- HERE, MIRROR
    Download Elix-R V1.01- HERE
    Download Elix-R V1 - HERE
    5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

j3TZOrY.png

5DppTO8.png

V1.1 Hedron
    Updated all apps
    Changed wall
    Switched to Stock
    Edited font
    Fixed play service errors
    Fixed boot animation
    Optimized bionic
    Optimized dalvik
    Updated adreno drivers
    Faster animations
    All rotations
    Modified sound values
    Updated Kernel
    New screen color
    Added flashlight app
    CM calculator
    Viper tweaks for stability
    Delete facelock
    New flat UI
    New icons
    #151515 in alot of places

V1.03
    Updated some base files
    Fixed alot of bugs
    Changed some default settings
    Updated font
    Added Elix-R boot animation (Still a WIP, Early Preview)
    Updated Google Apps

V1.02
    Revert New installation method
    Themed Dialer to KitKat Style
    Removed facelock
    Removed S2W and S2S
    Updated some system files and apps
    Change app animations and transition a bit more
    Revert 4g icon
    Subtle UI changes
    Removed louder sound mod
    Removed some scripts not needed.
    Battery life improvements

V1.01
    All features-fixes from latest PA.
    Fixed Camera
    Removed S2S & S2W due to battery issues.
    App Opening and transitions are faster
    New Installation Scripts (Easier Updates, blah blah)
    Notifies battery before dying (1%)
    Louder UI Sounds
    Shows 4g Instead of LTE
    Changed Some Default Settings (Ex: Brightness, Haptic Feedback Off on touch, etc)
    Bionic Optimizations
    5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

FDdPIgI.png

5DppTO8.png

CREDITS
    Paranoid Android Team
    Google
    Flar2 (For Kernel)
    If I missed you please let me know so I can add you.
    5DppTO8.png

5DppTO8.png

TETRA!!!!!

Elix-R V1.2 TETRA will be released for M8 (Dev edition, International, AT&T, and T-Mobile) very shortly. (My current Device :))
    I'm making TETRA extremely easy to port by using a new installation method and porting method that will allow almost any device with an AOSP ROM to be ported to. (PM ME for more info)

DEVICES Elix-R Tetra might appear on:
    Nexus 5: Will shortly follow. (Need some porters/tester, PM Me)
    Nexus 7: Would really love to, but not sure if possible. (Don't have device to perfect the ROM on.)
    Nexus 4: If I have time to manually port it.
    Oneplus One: Working with a porter side by side to ensure a port.
    LG G3: that is not currently not possible due to Bootloader Lock Limitations.
    Moto G: There is a porter working on Hedron for it.
    M8 Verizon: May or may not be released there, depends on demand.
    Other devices: Please PM me and we will talk.

The Elix-R website will be down for a week or so while I revamp it for TETRA release. THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST RELEASE YET :D
    ELIX-R IS NOT DEAD.....!!!!!!!

One last thing: I am opening up development and willing to work with ANY DEVELOPER OR DESIGNER to add features to the ROM. I will be taking suggestions and implementing features that are plausible. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to work together or want to suggest something.
    Anyone who truly supports Elix-R stay away from the other ROM that is extremely similar. The OP did nothing but rip of my thread, ideas, and ROM.

Regardless an awesome new feature called "Tweeker" is coming that is extremely useful. Basically the idea behind tweeker is to provide an awesome experience to the stock experience without bloating it. Tweeker is merely a a system app that can be removed without consequences. It will provide a mod shop where I can upload mods remotely made special for this ROM. It will give new light to all the heated discussions about having either white settings or not as well as things such as stock navigation bar or anything else. I'm planning on adding daily content that can be easily checked and installed. Tweeker's installation method is something completely new that requires no reboot nor performance degration. While your working tweeker will download the mod and install it and notify you once its done. Simple as that. OTA's will be handled the same way, once there is an OTA it will notify you on the featured section and you can install the OTA WITHOUT EVEN REBOOTING. :D
    Let's get started shall we?

start.jpg