I'm new here as a user, but I used xda frequently. I haven't found any info as an answer to my question, so let me ask you:
Is there any way to install a 4.4.2 ROM on Galaxy S3 with KNOX? There are some specifications I want to add to this question:
1. I deleted all KNOX apps using Titanium Backup, so I think on the software side I'm clean.
2. It doesn't matter for me, whether this thing will trip my counter or not, the only thing I need is to install a different ROM.
3. ODIN got stuck in the middle when I tried to install a different ROM so I had to get back. (which on the other side means that I tripped my KNOX counter, I suppose)
4. I used Safestrap w/ a different partition on it, where I installed CM11, but it only showed me black screen.
5. I rooted my phone using saferoot application.
I would be very grateful if you could help me. The problem is that other threads that I saw only deal with avoiding KNOX tripping. In my case, I don't really care about the warranty. I only demand freedom in installing any ROM I want.
Thanks in advance.