Flag Tuncurry
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Chrome working
Quote:
Originally Posted by regime2008

Does chrome work for any of you guys? Nice Rom btw

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Chrome is working for me on build dated 20140608. latest beta. it did have a moment when i first setup and signed in, but restarted chrome and phone and now all is good. Using N7105T, this rom, stock kernel.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by estabien

Hello!!
I actually used a couple of guides for this build...
This guide is incredibly helpful imo (and the packages you need to download are up to date so yay!), and you can replace the PA repo with another rom repo... just depends on the rom you want!!

The trickiest part i had was getting my device trees up and running... please, do come to me if you run into any problems with building for this device and I'll try and help you. I ran into my fair share of errors so I'd like to help minimize errors for other people (:

Also, off-topic from this post, but if anyone who has an SD card could tell me if reading/writing to it works, I'd be forever grateful!

Hi mate, thanks for the rom first of all. Transferring to and from my SD card worked, i used Astro file Mngr v4

11th June 2014, 01:33 PM |#52  
Flag nuevo leon
Thanks Meter: 805

More
Pa RC1 is amazing... Thanks estabien... =D>

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th June 2014, 12:12 AM |#53  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston TX
Thanks Meter: 458

More
Time for an update on how things are going...
I am hoping to become a PA maintainer. However, I recently overwrote Ubuntu and Windows with Linux Mint 17, so I am forced to redownload the source. It isn't a huge deal (as I'll have to add the device trees and then be alright).

Still waiting for hover... I did see something on Github about it that peaked my interest, however nothing is for sure.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nuuits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuuits Ad-Free
12th June 2014, 05:49 AM |#54  
Flag Snellville
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Time for an update on how things are going...
I am hoping to become a PA maintainer. However, I recently overwrote Ubuntu and Windows with Linux Mint 17, so I am forced to redownload the source. It isn't a huge deal (as I'll have to add the device trees and then be alright).

Still waiting for hover... I did see something on Github about it that peaked my interest, however nothing is for sure.

To be so young, you are amazing at what you do bro. Keep it up man, lookin' forward to testing out the new updates.
12th June 2014, 01:03 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Great job with this rom!
12th June 2014, 02:19 PM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 855

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regime2008

To be so young, you are amazing at what you do bro. Keep it up man, lookin' forward to testing out the new updates.

umh, may want to try sis. Another talented Grilleld (moon rom) maker. Solid rom indeed. Thanks for keeping the GN2 relevant. Look forward to following your work. Quality. MIT will be waitng for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to sValtman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sValtman17 Ad-Free
12th June 2014, 10:10 PM |#57  
Flag Alberta
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Have issues with this RC1 for my t0lte. Data doesn't work, calls and signal do though. When I add an APN manually and save, it doesn't actual save - thus, still no data.

Chrome and Chrome Beta open, force close on me when I start using them.

Sorry I don't have any logs, I flashed a restore point while at work in order to get data back.
12th June 2014, 11:42 PM |#58  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriosbrad

Have issues with this RC1 for my t0lte. Data doesn't work, calls and signal do though. When I add an APN manually and save, it doesn't actual save - thus, still no data.

Chrome and Chrome Beta open, force close on me when I start using them.

Sorry I don't have any logs, I flashed a restore point while at work in order to get data back.

Hmm, I am sorry you had this issue!!
I cannot test data myself, however at one point I did and it did work alright- so something must've changed with my source.
I am rebuilding right now and if anyone else has problems with the first RC1 build, please do tell me.

EDIT: I am creating a portfolio for some jobs that I will be applying to. Please comment on my articles, share my link (if you feel like it is good enough!!), and give me suggestions on what to write about (that pertains to mobile tech)... thank you so much!

http://techwrite98.wordpress.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuuits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuuits Ad-Free
13th June 2014, 07:27 AM |#59  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston TX

More
AND WE HAVE HOVER!!!!!!!!

Will have to rebuild (forgot to put in the bootanim lol) and after that I will be uploading it.

EDIT: Threw my SIM card in and am getting the data issue. Darn.
Working on finding a fix.
My fix was adding my carrier's DEFAULT APN for the Note2 to the letter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140613_012714.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	2795411  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nuuits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuuits Ad-Free
14th June 2014, 12:09 AM |#60  
Flag Mossel Bay
Thanks Meter: 628

More
Quote:

AND WE HAVE HOVER!!!!!!!!

Will have to rebuild (forgot to put in the bootanim lol) and after that I will be uploading it.

EDIT: Threw my SIM card in and am getting the data issue. Darn.
Working on finding a fix.
My fix was adding my carrier's DEFAULT APN for the Note2 to the letter.

Rom from 13/06 works great for me so far with hover. Had the no apn issue as mentioned, but just added it manually and all good.

Very stable and fast, running on agni 2.8. Great job!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 08:29 AM |#61  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Was just wondering what do I need in order to get my new Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo (yaaaaaayyyyy) working with this particular ROM? If somebody could be so kind as to provide me with the necessary files to get this device up and running. Thanks a million guys

Tap, tap says the wicked Note +₩● 👹
The Following User Says Thank You to fatjoejr2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fatjoejr2001 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)