[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 [7/20]

Search This thread

Sajoeee

Jun 8, 2013
Db4eJbY.png

YFnb11h.png

Dirty Unicorns (DU) is a custom ROM originally based off AOKP, but now based from OmniROM. DU brings you a great mix of stability and customization. The idea to start a ROM like this was purely out of boredom, but later turned into a form of an addiction, a good one. We began to have fun while still doing things the right way. By doing so, we received high praise from not only our users but by fellow developers of other ROMs that also enjoy seeing things done the right way. This ROM will always be free of charge without any strings attached or any of it's developers luring you into donating, or any form of "pay to flash".

lzJ65ds.png

"Give credit and thanks where it's due!" That's something that has fueled the way we do things! With that said, we would like to go ahead and credit those individuals and groups that have made this ROM possible with their original code and contributions to the Android community...
| OmniROM | AOKP | ChaOS | Paranoidandroid | SlimROMs | Preludedrew | Team Black Out | Official Testers / Translators |
Believe it or not, we are human and we do forget things. If we have left someone out of the credit/thanks list, just PM us and we'll gladly add on to the list.

l6fuMTF.png

Code:
 -- Theme Engine
-- Facebook Sync Hack
-- Immersive Mode
-- Hot Reboot Option
-- Appbar (Ribbons)
-- Customizable Quick Settings
-- Customizable Power Menu
-- Customizable Lockscreen Shortcuts
-- App Ops Access In Settings
-- TRDS (Built In Theme In Settings)
-- Statusbar Clock Options
-- NavBar Options
-- Halo From ParanoidAndroid
-- Halo Size Changer
-- Hardware Keys ReMap Mod
-- Battery Bar / Circle Batteries
-- Network Speed Indicators In StatusBar
-- Chainfire's SuperSU
-- Build.Prop Mods
-- Init.d Tweaks
-- Active Display (Moto X Notifications)
-- ListView Animations
-- Custom System Animations
-- Custom BusyDialog
-- Advanced Low Battery Indicator Options
-- ScreenShot QuickTrash
-- Color Changing PhaseBeam
-- Gesture Anywhere
-- Button Light Notification
-- Anch Much Much More Take A Look In Dirty Tweaks Yourself!

HZBowvA.png

Here.

pPJ7Tgv.png

-- Make Sure You Have A Custom Recovery.
-- Wipe Everything But Your External/Internal Storage.
-- Move the ROM Zip To Your Device.
-- Flash It And Reboot.
-- Once the ROM Boots, Reboot Back Into Recovery.
-- Flash The Recommend Gapps and ENJOY!

oSS44g8.png

-- Nothing. Report Bugs On Our G+ Community.

qLmVBIj.png

Code:
 July 20th:
-- CUSTOM KERNEL FIX! 
-- CHECK OUR GERRIT FOR MORE! 
July 13th: 
-- Second Release, Alot Of Changes Check Gerrit, Main Features THEME ENGINE, NEW SETTINGS MENU, 4.4.4 & LOTS MORE. 
June 12th:
-- Initial Release.

OWX5tu1.png

-- D2LTE Rom Link: Here.

DU DOES NOT SUPPORT ART. ALSO DO NOT MIRROR ANY VERSION OF THIS ROM. ANY ISSUES WITH THE LINK JUST LET ME KNOW.

Last edited:

s3lphctr1

Mar 6, 2013
Hazel Crest
Thanks will give it a try later! Didn't expect to see this here, thought you guys moved to g+ :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Sajoeee

joseyamil7

Jun 21, 2012
Anyone having issues with sd card not mounting, i have a 64gb sd card works on others roms except this one, everything else works perfect for me thanks to the dev for this rom.

Btw i have a SGH T999 t mobile s3

Nico3d3

Oct 17, 2013
Quebec
Can't seem to find the info I wanted on the Web. I just want to know if there's a Crowdin project opened to add translation? Dirty Unicorn look promising but, I will stick to CM11 until I can get it with everything translated in french. That's why I'm asking...

arv.singh

Sep 21, 2012
Whenever I try to install it, it says failed. I am running android 4.3. Deadly Venom to be precise. I am also using TWRP. Any help? Do I just need to update TWRP? I'm using the Bell mobility S3.
Thanks

arv.singh

Sep 21, 2012
Yep, try updating twrp first. Latest version is 2.7.1.0 I believe..

Well I used to use CWM before, but that didn't work as well and a lot of people recommended TWRP. I am use a i747, it's from Bell. I'm seeming to have a problem with other roms. It's only allowing me to put on 4.3's and not 4.4's :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Db4eJbY.png

YFnb11h.png

Dirty Unicorns (DU) is a custom ROM originally based off AOKP, but now based from OmniROM. DU brings you a great mix of stability and customization. The idea to start a ROM like this was purely out of boredom, but later turned into a form of an addiction, a good one. We began to have fun while still doing things the right way. By doing so, we received high praise from not only our users but by fellow developers of other ROMs that also enjoy seeing things done the right way. This ROM will always be free of charge without any strings attached or any of it's developers luring you into donating, or any form of "pay to flash".

lzJ65ds.png

"Give credit and thanks where it's due!" That's something that has fueled the way we do things! With that said, we would like to go ahead and credit those individuals and groups that have made this ROM possible with their original code and contributions to the Android community...
    | OmniROM | AOKP | ChaOS | Paranoidandroid | SlimROMs | Preludedrew | Team Black Out | Official Testers / Translators |
    Believe it or not, we are human and we do forget things. If we have left someone out of the credit/thanks list, just PM us and we'll gladly add on to the list.

l6fuMTF.png

Code:
     -- Theme Engine
    -- Facebook Sync Hack
    -- Immersive Mode
    -- Hot Reboot Option
    -- Appbar (Ribbons)
    -- Customizable Quick Settings
    -- Customizable Power Menu
    -- Customizable Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -- App Ops Access In Settings
    -- TRDS (Built In Theme In Settings)
    -- Statusbar Clock Options
    -- NavBar Options
    -- Halo From ParanoidAndroid
    -- Halo Size Changer
    -- Hardware Keys ReMap Mod
    -- Battery Bar / Circle Batteries
    -- Network Speed Indicators In StatusBar
    -- Chainfire's SuperSU
    -- Build.Prop Mods
    -- Init.d Tweaks
    -- Active Display (Moto X Notifications)
    -- ListView Animations
    -- Custom System Animations
    -- Custom BusyDialog
    -- Advanced Low Battery Indicator Options
    -- ScreenShot QuickTrash
    -- Color Changing PhaseBeam
    -- Gesture Anywhere
    -- Button Light Notification
    -- Anch Much Much More Take A Look In Dirty Tweaks Yourself!

HZBowvA.png

Here.

pPJ7Tgv.png

-- Make Sure You Have A Custom Recovery.
    -- Wipe Everything But Your External/Internal Storage.
    -- Move the ROM Zip To Your Device.
    -- Flash It And Reboot.
    -- Once the ROM Boots, Reboot Back Into Recovery.
    -- Flash The Recommend Gapps and ENJOY!

oSS44g8.png

-- Nothing. Report Bugs On Our G+ Community.

qLmVBIj.png

Code:
     July 20th:
    -- CUSTOM KERNEL FIX! 
    -- CHECK OUR GERRIT FOR MORE! 
    July 13th: 
    -- Second Release, Alot Of Changes Check Gerrit, Main Features THEME ENGINE, NEW SETTINGS MENU, 4.4.4 & LOTS MORE. 
    June 12th:
    -- Initial Release.

OWX5tu1.png

-- D2LTE Rom Link: Here.

DU DOES NOT SUPPORT ART. ALSO DO NOT MIRROR ANY VERSION OF THIS ROM. ANY ISSUES WITH THE LINK JUST LET ME KNOW.
    New maintainer

Hey guys i am the new maintainer i have made a thread in the AT&T forum here http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-att/development/rom-dirty-unicorns-t2844362
    ill fix the du gapps soon. i did get a moto g if yall didnt know (you need to have a g+ lol) & also am on summer vacation in south carolina. I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS. i just don't have a pc here. but no worries i promise you guys i will still build for the d2lte.
    download it nowww, get it while its hot, check op