When 1Max international has update sense6

Search This thread

afhum

Dec 16, 2008
I flashed an international stock sense 6 yesterday. I'll probably return to stock in a week and check.

Is there like a BoomSound switch in the Settings menu? Any flaws encountered so far in the update? Like that odd gradient effect on the lockscreen of the 'old' Sense 5.5 update.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

Aug 11, 2010
Is there like a BoomSound switch in the Settings menu? Any flaws encountered so far in the update? Like that odd gradient effect on the lockscreen of the 'old' Sense 5.5 update.

No boomsound, this phone does not need it the speakers are excellent without it. the only flaw i have encountered so far is clock crashes whenever i click the clock widget. no other issue and i can live with that. sense six make a big difference, much smoother, better use of the screen real estate, keyboard is more accurate somehow, NFC is now in the quick launch menu i couldn't find it on 5.5 i am very satisfied.

Reactions: afhum

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai

@Jm@n Do you have a flashable zip for boomsound and beats audio ?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

No boomsound, this phone does not need it the speakers are excellent without it. the only flaw i have encountered so far is clock crashes whenever i click the clock widget. no other issue and i can live with that. sense six make a big difference, much smoother, better use of the screen real estate, keyboard is more accurate somehow, NFC is now in the quick launch menu i couldn't find it on 5.5 i am very satisfied.

i suppose you flashed the ROM which i posted :p can you tell me if you have the odexed or the de-odexed one installed?

afhum

Dec 16, 2008
At what time of the day would the OTA update usually show up?

colts187

Jan 3, 2012
Little Rock
My Dev edition got the update last week. It just prompted me and I downloaded it.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app

Aug 11, 2010

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
do you know where i can find the stock ruu, any version, i bloody hell lost my nandroid. and do you know the mid for the brighstar usa version?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

do you know the mid for the brightstar us variant?

modelid: 0P3P50000 for brightstar us a.k.a dev version

Top Liked Posts