FORUMS

[Collection][GUIDE] HTC One Stock Recoveries

553 posts
Thanks Meter: 356
 
By sToRm1nG, Senior Member on 27th November 2013, 09:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2014, 10:17 PM |#101  
AdziE's Avatar
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sToRm1nG

There is no recovery and the odex.zip doesn't contain one.

Update:
The following recovery was replaced due to the fact that the old one was not working: 4.20.707.7
The following recoveries have been added to the collection: 4.19.401.5, 4.19.401.11, 4.19.1540.9 und 5.11.401.110

Hi sToRm1nG

do you have recovery version for 4.20.708.10? if you can find it would you please share this recovery ROM.
thanks in advance.
10th June 2014, 01:18 AM |#102  
Member
Flag managua
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi all , since there is no ruu or nandroid for my verson of htc M7.

iv decided to help to other have my same model. im on everything stock at this momennt bootlcoked,recovery, no root and s-off . all this cus i want it that way. so i need some kind of guide to abble to export the stock recovery of my htc so could help some one . i thik my version of CID is from Mexico or latin america, im unbranded model

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.22.599.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: Sxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_u
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0711000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__332
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4089mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0b0efc32
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
10th June 2014, 09:23 AM |#103  
sToRm1nG's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdziE

Hi sToRm1nG

do you have recovery version for 4.20.708.10? if you can find it would you please share this recovery ROM.
thanks in advance.

I only have the ones in the first post, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivangs2

Hi all , since there is no ruu or nandroid for my verson of htc M7.

iv decided to help to other have my same model. im on everything stock at this momennt bootlcoked,recovery, no root and s-off . all this cus i want it that way. so i need some kind of guide to abble to export the stock recovery of my htc so could help some one . i thik my version of CID is from Mexico or latin america, im unbranded model

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.22.599.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: XXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_u
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0711000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__332
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4089mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0b0efc32
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Remove your Serialnumber from the post.

There is no way to "export" the recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to sToRm1nG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sToRm1nG Ad-Free
10th June 2014, 07:48 PM |#104  
AdziE's Avatar
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sToRm1nG

I only have the ones in the first post, sorry.

Remove your Serialnumber from the post.

There is no way to "export" the recovery.

thanks for responding mate, any clue where I can get this STOCK recovery? or let say I reflash is using other recovery version does it will work?
11th June 2014, 09:22 AM |#105  
sToRm1nG's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdziE

thanks for responding mate, any clue where I can get this STOCK recovery? or let say I reflash is using other recovery version does it will work?

Not really. The issue with the latest RUU files is that it is not possible to extract a working rom.zip which would contain the required recovery. Those rom.zip are all broken if you try to open it with WinRAR or 7zip.
The only chance here is to know someone who has the OTA file and who can provide the firmware.zip inside this OTA file.

I'll try to collect these OTA files but it will take me some time.
The Following User Says Thank You to sToRm1nG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sToRm1nG Ad-Free
11th June 2014, 02:45 PM |#106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
htc one s - version-main blank
Hi, my version-main is blank! what should i do?

My phone is htc one s and has the following modifications:
  • CID was supercid 11111111 but i changed it to HTC__001 with "fastboot oem writecid HTC__001".
  • S-OFF.
  • Got clockwork-5.8.3.1-ville recovery.
  • not rooted.
  • HBOOT 2.15.000.
  • Installed RUU RUU_Ville_U_JB_45_S_HTC_Europe_3.16.401.8_Radio_1. 11.50.05.28_10.27.50.08L_release_301814_signed_2_4.

"fastboot getvar all" retuned:

version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 2.15.0000
version-baseband: 1.15.50.05.29
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main:
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxx
imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
product: vle
platform: HBOOT-8960
modelid: PJ4010000
cidnum: HTC__001
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 3808mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: off
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: dirty-64bedd38
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.097s

Thanks in advance.
11th June 2014, 03:05 PM |#107  
sToRm1nG's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
This forum is for the HTC One not the HTC One S.
For the HTC One S have a look at this part of xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-s
13th June 2014, 02:21 PM |#108  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,
Do you have stock recovery for


version-main: 4.20.707.6
cidnum: HTC__044
modelid: PN0714000


is it possible to 4.20.707.7 instead? whats the repercussion doing it?

My purpose of going back to stock is to get the OTA update.
Other than going back to stock recovery, any suggestion on how i can revert back to get OTA?
Thank you!
14th June 2014, 12:35 PM |#109  
sToRm1nG's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
This will only work if the checksum of the to recoveries are identical.
Sadly I don't have the recovery for version 4.20.707.6.
17th June 2014, 10:11 PM |#110  
AdziE's Avatar
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sToRm1nG

Not really. The issue with the latest RUU files is that it is not possible to extract a working rom.zip which would contain the required recovery. Those rom.zip are all broken if you try to open it with WinRAR or 7zip.
The only chance here is to know someone who has the OTA file and who can provide the firmware.zip inside this OTA file.

I'll try to collect these OTA files but it will take me some time.

thanks mate, I will waiting some good news and always checking this thread
18th June 2014, 12:49 AM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
excuse me, im trying to look for the stock recovery of this model. 4.19.401.9 my CID is HTC_001
I need it to update the ota to 4.19.401.11!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
collection, guide, htc one, stock recoveries, stock recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes