smart band

Search This thread

user1t1

Jun 3, 2013
Hey guys im planning to buy one but i have couple of concerns i hope gets answered.

1. Does it have a map feature like i can see where exactly on the map i went the entire day?

2. If yes, will it update even if im not connected to the phone? I need a map with markings on where i went.

3. Do gps need to be turned on or just bluetooth for the map feature if it does support it.

4. Is the vibration as strong as that of the phone or weaker?

5. By any chance i can only use it for notification amd turn off all other feature to save more battery? Or am i forced to the battery drain even if i will only use it for the vibration notification?

6. Does the led light up when you have notifications? Like a constant blinking?

7. Lastly, how many vibrates if i recieve a msg? Is it like 2 vibrate, 1 long vibrate, 1 short vibrate etc.

I would appreciate some answers. I wanted to make sure i dont get dissapointed before buying one cause its not cheap..

MobileBritain

Apr 13, 2010
Hey guys im planning to buy one but i have couple of concerns i hope gets answered.

1. Does it have a map feature like i can see where exactly on the map i went the entire day?

2. If yes, will it update even if im not connected to the phone? I need a map with markings on where i went.

3. Do gps need to be turned on or just bluetooth for the map feature if it does support it.

5. By any chance i can only use it for notification amd turn off all other feature to save more battery? Or am i forced to the battery drain even if i will only use it for the vibration notification?

7. Lastly, how many vibrates if i recieve a msg? Is it like 2 vibrate, 1 long vibrate, 1 short vibrate etc.

I would appreciate some answers. I wanted to make sure i dont get dissapointed before buying one cause its not cheap..

1. No it has no native GPS capability. You would need to use Tracks or a similar app with the phone to achieve this.

2. No.

3. GPS does not need to be switched on.

4. The vibration is fairly strong.

5. The other functions do not use much battery, you can turn off the alarm and out of range function. The out of range function is hyper sensitive and triggers really easily so turning that off may save some battery. In practice the battery seems to consistently last around 5 days per charge.

6. The led will flash slowly until you read the notification on the phone.

7. You get two short vibrations for a notification, when the phone rings it will vibrate constantly if you have that function enabled.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

c2cancer

Feb 13, 2008

1-2. If you bring your phone and sony core together, it will record where you go on map. You can review it in lifelog app.
3. If you wd like to see where you go, gps should be turned on.
4. Strong enough.
5. Now it have 3 notification functions only: for notifications (sms, fb and any app you want), for phone call, for function of out of range. You can turn it off any time.
6. Yes, It lights up for notifications and phone.
7. Just short vibrate for sms or out of range, long vibrate for phone call.

Reactions: user1t1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. No it has no native GPS capability. You would need to use Tracks or a similar app with the phone to achieve this.

2. No.

3. GPS does not need to be switched on.

4. The vibration is fairly strong.

5. The other functions do not use much battery, you can turn off the alarm and out of range function. The out of range function is hyper sensitive and triggers really easily so turning that off may save some battery. In practice the battery seems to consistently last around 5 days per charge.

6. The led will flash slowly until you read the notification on the phone.

7. You get two short vibrations for a notification, when the phone rings it will vibrate constantly if you have that function enabled.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

1-2. If you bring your phone and sony core together, it will record where you go on map. You can review it in lifelog app.
    3. If you wd like to see where you go, gps should be turned on.
    4. Strong enough.
    5. Now it have 3 notification functions only: for notifications (sms, fb and any app you want), for phone call, for function of out of range. You can turn it off any time.
    6. Yes, It lights up for notifications and phone.
    7. Just short vibrate for sms or out of range, long vibrate for phone call.