I have rooted the kindle fire and installed the CyanogenMod 10.0(android 4.3) for the Kindle Fire HD 7.
I had done a factory reset the cyangemod 10,0 (Android 4.3) . After reset it says rebooting and then its showing kindle fire logo in orange again and again.
boot was not happening its got stucked. i was not able to do anything and tried fastmode mode nothing works for me.
Can anyone please help me to fix this issue to make my tablet to work.?
To Fix this
1) i bought a fastboot cable and it works while i connected it to the computer
2) the kindle recovery from the boot loop and its loads in the fastboot mode
3) After that i had user kindle fire bootloader utility to install
4) then before installing the kindle fire was detected by pc
5) i enter the clear cache/ reset cache option in the kindle fire bootloader utility
6) after that my kindle was not detected by pc and also it was not turning on
7) it doesn't show any indication of charging logo.
8) when i connect the kindle to charge it doesn't show any charging logo and my kindle got heated.
9) any idea to recovery my kindle fire HD tablet
I think i had flash the bootloader and everything to install the os .
anyone please help to recovery from this or is there anything to replace in the hardware??