My process went from start to current position like this:
1. Was on Marvellous Sense 3.5
2. Tried to flash TWRP 184.108.40.206 through terminal
3. Reboot to recovery, CWM 220.127.116.11 still there
4. Redid process, still CWM 18.104.22.168
5. Thought it was a ROM problem, wiped data, tried installing Marvellous Sense 3.5, CWM wouldn't read SD card, (CWM problems started)
6. Tried creating own PG76IMG.zip with TWRP 22.214.171.124 inside, CID error when flashed in hboot
7. Ran RUU to get ROM.zip, transferred to SD card as PG76IMG.zip, flashed in hboot. (Wiped data before flashing)
8. Phone won't boot, recovery problem automagically ended
9. Tried flashing OWL recovery PG76IMG.zip in hboot, got CID error again.
10. Current situation.
I won't be able to get my CID since I'm running Windows 8.1, and I can't get hold of any Windows 7 PC.
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Creating the PG76IMG.zip by your own would not work as the necessary info file is not inside. Take the zip I attached and replace the recovery.img inside with which recovery you want. And don't replace the android-info.txt. That's the one you're missing now.
And press thanks if it worked