FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[P31XX][31.07>>SOKP-V-01-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][A

4,916 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,190

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Audio God: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware
8th June 2014, 08:12 AM |#401  
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I've seen SOKP thread closed in n7000 device.
I don't want to see this happen in ours.
Sokp is the best for the time being, it has more features and quite stable.
Waiting for the next version .......

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

9th June 2014, 12:33 AM |#402  
Flag in my world
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I love this ROM very much and still using so many feature and I cannot see in other ROM thank great ROM I had try it😂

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4
9th June 2014, 06:49 AM |#403  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoyskip

hmmm... not sure why it isn't working for me. The MD5 checks out, tried installing from both internal & external sdcards, and followed the instructions exactly. Perhaps I'll try TWRP instead of PhilZ to see if this works.

Which recovery are you using?

only replying to my op concerning my p3113...

A while back after not being able to install SOKP I was able to install Sungsonic. I finally had time to try again to install on my p3113 and it worked this time - Sunsonic installled as a p3110... And the md5 was correct on both my computer & mobile device.

My op was

Quote:

Anyone attempt this on a 3113 model?
Did not work on my P3113 (I get Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip every time).

Tried installing from both my internal & external sdcards originally, re-downloaded files, etc.

Again, as I only just now found time to try again the install seems to have worked most awesomely!!! Just wondering if anybody else had the same issue?

Just off 38 hours over 3 days this past weekend so won't have time to test... I wish i could stay up all night because I've been waiting for this! It works now for me... I'll be happier tomorrow evening when I can play!.

RE-EDIT: wow, working great. not used to the play store restoring everything (even those i haven't used for a very long time) but at the same time I'm so happy now.

AWESOME, can't wait to re-install my apps... this will be my recommendation for everyone else.
10th June 2014, 05:17 AM |#404  

More
Finally installed awesomely.

had to odin back to here & there a few times, did it a couple of times to make sure. after that it installed great, no gggllo probs, everything working.

EDIT: perhaps I should have stuck with my stouts instead of adding whisky to the equation... accidentally posted this here instead of the HyperDrive forum, sorry.

Had this in the correct place though:
Quote:

not sure where the txt app is though...

Tried installing various sms apps through the Play Store but for some reason they all reported "not compatible" with my tablet. Solved by downloading an apk directly and installed. But doesn't work (tried hellotext & handcent) as it gives me a "no cell phone reception" or such error.

Wondering if this is because I'm on a p3113 using a p3110 rom - any ideas?

EDIT, again: I'm just an idiot - even though I've had messaging installed on my tab I never did send any, forgot it isn't a phone (with a phone#). Whew, sorry to waste reading space.

Everything else works great as far as I've tested on my p3113.

Also wondering about the agni kernel - anybody install it on a p3113 (mine is now listed as a p3110)?

thanks.
12th June 2014, 03:15 PM |#405  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
My battery is getting dried soon?? Have anyone experienced this..with initial release battery was awesome..😀
I'm using milestone😃
Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 05:28 PM |#406  
Flag Chicago, IL.
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marxist

My battery is getting dried soon?? Have anyone experienced this..with initial release battery was awesome..😀
I'm using milestone😃
Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

I have not had any problems with the Battery life. Like M$ Windows when new apps are installed they usually want to start when the tablet is re-booted. One way to get around this is to install the Greenify app. Set it up to put to hibernate and sleep some of the running apps that boot up when the Tablet On boots up . It works good and helps when you have many apps installed. I have 263 apps installed. So I expirencde the same issue. Facebook and Twitter and many unessary apps ran even if I didn't need them to run. However, if you want to run such apps you still can run them when needed by you.
Give Greenify a try. It may help you preserve your battery life. You can also uninstall unused apps
Good luck,
Paul 😎
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qa1433 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qa1433 Ad-Free
13th June 2014, 04:44 AM |#407  

More
since my last (drunken) post i am at 98% battery left... haven't really used it at all but that's still pretty awesome for 12h 51m 50s on battery.

still cannot do sms, kind of wondering if i hadn't removed the cell broadcast if i'd be able to fake it? i am able to use gvoice through an older app so may research this to enable sms again (using gvoice 1.16). too tired to try now but i'm thinking that if i leave the gvoice app running i will also be able to sms.
15th June 2014, 08:51 PM |#408  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 16,190

Donate to Me
More
Hi Friends

We are Happy to present the Change of our latest SOKP-KK443-RC-04
you can visit-bellow mentioned link at official site to view detailed.
Builds are started and it will take some time to upload as per device order we set .
So Please co operate with us..

SOKP-KK443-RC-04 Change -Log

Thanks & Regards
AudioGod

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adi Shakthi Ad-Free
16th June 2014, 02:13 AM |#409  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 376

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio God

Hi Friends

Builds are started and it will take some time to upload as per device order we set .

Thanks & Regards
AudioGod

WOW great news.
4.4.3 upstream
Thankyou very much adi. !
The Following User Says Thank You to iamashwin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamashwin Ad-Free
16th June 2014, 05:43 AM |#410  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio God

Hi Friends

Thanks & Regards
AudioGod

I see that 4.4.3 will have AOKP rom control. So, will the custom nav bar still be based on Slim, or will it be AOKP?

Btw, your 4.4.2 rom is an excellent rom, your 4.4.3 will have a tough time beating it.

Thanks,
Mike T
16th June 2014, 04:28 PM |#411  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 376

Donate to Me
More
server shows 500 error
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)