HTC HD2 64gb :)

Search This thread

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Anything's possible!! BTW You're a couple years late - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1711310 LoL :p

I found a mint condition HD2 at a used cellphone store for 60 bucks, and I'm going to be buying a 128Gb microSDXC soon to replace the 64Gb in my Note 2. ANYBODY Wanna beat me to the initial HD2 test phase and report, document that? haha
i did a quick search for 128gb cards and found that both kingston and sandisk ones are uhs1. There have been a few problems with uhs1 cards going wrong after a while on our hd2. tytung has advised not to use them.
But since you are getting one anyway, i wish you luck in your pioneering tests:fingers-crossed::D

DorkyDev

Aug 22, 2008
Atlanta
Google Pixel 6a
i did a quick search for 128gb cards and found that both kingston and sandisk ones are uhs1. There have been a few problems with uhs1 cards going wrong after a while on our hd2. tytung has advised not to use them.
But since you are getting one anyway, i wish you luck in your pioneering tests:fingers-crossed::D
In all actuality my 64Gb went bad in a result of improperly forcing formatting it to fat32, now windows nor android or it's various flavors of custom recovery will reformat it... Either that or old age??

I've been trying to find a way to save and revive it so far no luck, it started really acting up 3 or so months ago, files deleted reappear, files added disappear and I get ."no named extension files" on it and stuff too for some reason.

I guess I could always buy a new 64Gb and then return my dead one, but I'd rather hold off and pay twice as much and get the 128Gb microsdxc and maybe force format it once to fat32 test on the hd2, pop it out and reformat again to proper exfat.

Only thing I haven't tried yet was/is reformatting via usb reader, I need to get a new one of those and try that out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts