FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Video Review Win A Trip

HTC HD2 64gb :)

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By zahvyt, Junior Member on 11th May 2014, 05:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I have HTC HD2 + MIUI3 and now i put the ScanDisc 64gb and this is WORKING perfectly


best regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahvyt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zahvyt Ad-Free
 
 
1st June 2014, 05:02 PM |#2  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 646
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahvyt

Hi,

I have HTC HD2 + MIUI3 and now i put the ScanDisc 64gb and this is WORKING perfectly

Really? WoW.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eclyptos Ad-Free
16th June 2014, 08:51 AM |#3  
n1nj4Lo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Anything's possible!! BTW You're a couple years late - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1711310 LoL

I found a mint condition HD2 at a used cellphone store for 60 bucks, and I'm going to be buying a 128Gb microSDXC soon to replace the 64Gb in my Note 2. ANYBODY Wanna beat me to the initial HD2 test phase and report, document that? haha
16th June 2014, 10:06 AM |#4  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo

Anything's possible!! BTW You're a couple years late - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1711310 LoL

I found a mint condition HD2 at a used cellphone store for 60 bucks, and I'm going to be buying a 128Gb microSDXC soon to replace the 64Gb in my Note 2. ANYBODY Wanna beat me to the initial HD2 test phase and report, document that? haha

i did a quick search for 128gb cards and found that both kingston and sandisk ones are uhs1. There have been a few problems with uhs1 cards going wrong after a while on our hd2. tytung has advised not to use them.
But since you are getting one anyway, i wish you luck in your pioneering tests
16th June 2014, 10:52 AM |#5  
n1nj4Lo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

i did a quick search for 128gb cards and found that both kingston and sandisk ones are uhs1. There have been a few problems with uhs1 cards going wrong after a while on our hd2. tytung has advised not to use them.
But since you are getting one anyway, i wish you luck in your pioneering tests

In all actuality my 64Gb went bad in a result of improperly forcing formatting it to fat32, now windows nor android or it's various flavors of custom recovery will reformat it... Either that or old age??

I've been trying to find a way to save and revive it so far no luck, it started really acting up 3 or so months ago, files deleted reappear, files added disappear and I get ."no named extension files" on it and stuff too for some reason.

I guess I could always buy a new 64Gb and then return my dead one, but I'd rather hold off and pay twice as much and get the 128Gb microsdxc and maybe force format it once to fat32 test on the hd2, pop it out and reformat again to proper exfat.

Only thing I haven't tried yet was/is reformatting via usb reader, I need to get a new one of those and try that out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes