MMS Not Working After Root

Search This thread

Opie Knievel

Dec 18, 2012
Brodhead, KY
Rooted yesterday. Today I received an MMS that instead of automatically downloading, I had to download manually. I tried to send a pic and it failed. I had the person send me another pic and this time it won't download manually. SMS and internet are working fine.
Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: mestrada

Escobar27

Jun 16, 2014
Rooted yesterday. Today I received an MMS that instead of automatically downloading, I had to download manually. I tried to send a pic and it failed. I had the person send me another pic and this time it won't download manually. SMS and internet are working fine.
Any ideas?

Same is happening with me. SMS not going through also and phone is very laggy. installed xposed after root....

gbalduvin

Aug 15, 2010
solución

I found the problem. It was Ad Block Plus. I turned it off and now MMS is working. I guess I'll have to dig into the settings and figure out how to keep it from interfering with MMS.

Hola....I did uninstal the adb app and replace it with adaway....not issues at all...I had the same annoying problem but that did the trick. ..hope it works for you

Reactions: Opie Knievel

Opie Knievel

Dec 18, 2012
Brodhead, KY

Hola....I did uninstal the adb app and replace it with adaway....not issues at all...I had the same annoying problem but that did the trick. ..hope it works for you

Good 'ole Adaway. Not being able to find it on the playstore is why I used Ad Block Plus. I did a little searching, found the Adaway apk, installed it and now my MMS is working fine.

bradyjohnson

Apr 6, 2011
Bountiful
no sms

I'm still having this issue. I don't have an ad blocker installed and I still cannot get mms to work since rooting my phone. I have tried 20 different configurations for mms apn and still nothing...anybody having this issue?

FtaWolf

Jun 27, 2010
Cana
Here try setting new apn.

Name: ATT Phone
APN: phone
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port: 80
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: default,admin,fota,mms,supl,hipri,dun,att
APN enable/disable: Enabled
Bearer: Unspecified

Samsung unlock bootloader on SM-G870A ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found the problem. It was Ad Block Plus. I turned it off and now MMS is working. I guess I'll have to dig into the settings and figure out how to keep it from interfering with MMS.

Any ideas?

solución