16th June 2014, 11:21 AM |#591  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 34

Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by It_ler

What backup type and mode are you using?
Check in Online Nandroid Backup app Settings > Default Backup Settings > Backup Type and Backup Mode. I am using type = "Clockworkmod" and mode = "Normal" .... and get .img and .tar files as backup, which can be explored by Nandroid Manager app.

The new one does not work anymore? What to do?
16th June 2014, 01:18 PM |#592  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 16,913

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by master64nl

The new one does not work anymore? What to do?

There are several posts how to (temp.) fix this, e.g. here.
The Following User Says Thank You to It_ler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift It_ler Ad-Free
16th June 2014, 02:18 PM |#593  
Flag Amsterdam

Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:

There are several posts how to (temp.) fix this, e.g. here.

I don`t have this folder? /data/data/com/h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files

I have S4 with Omega ROM.
16th June 2014, 06:54 PM |#594  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 16,913

More
Quote:

It's /data/data/com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files/onandroid on my S5 ... if you don't have this folder, Online Nandroid Backup is installed in a different folder on your phone.
I regret that you have to search for the corresponding app folder on your device yourself.

My tapatalk signature:
Phone: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: Stock G900FXXU1ANE2
Kernel: CF-Auto-Rooted stock G900FXXU1ANE2

Recovery: PhilZ-touch

If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread.
If you need general help/assistence, please go to XDA-Assist.
16th June 2014, 06:58 PM |#595  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,755

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys I'm aware of the bug with new version of the script and the app and am working on fixing it.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to H3R3T1C For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift H3R3T1C Ad-Free
17th June 2014, 04:44 AM |#596  
Flag Bucaramanga
Thanks Meter: 615

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Actually it is under /data/data/com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files

Hope you make it. I did it.
17th June 2014, 05:31 AM |#597  
Flag Amsterdam

Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by efevelasquez

Actually it is under /data/data/com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files

Hope you make it. I did it.

The zip file has also a few folders. Do you put the whole folder in it of one file from a folder?
Even than I can find this: /data/data/com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files on my S4
17th June 2014, 06:07 AM |#598  
Flag Bucaramanga
Thanks Meter: 615

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The zip file has also a few folders. Do you put the whole folder in it of one file from a folder?
Even than I can find this: /data/data/com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files on my S4

Did you find the directory? If it yes, don't flash the zip... it won't work. Just unzip the "onandroid" file (located in system/bin in the zip file) and copy it to the directory mentioned above. Change permissions to rwrwrw, reboot and that's it.
The Following User Says Thank You to efevelasquez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift efevelasquez Ad-Free
17th June 2014, 07:17 AM |#599  
Flag Cosmo, Fl
Thanks Meter: 459

More
Quote:

What backup type and mode are you using?
Check in Online Nandroid Backup app Settings > Default Backup Settings > Backup Type and Backup Mode. I am using type = "Clockworkmod" and mode = "Normal" .... and get .img and .tar files as backup, which can be explored by Nandroid Manager app.

I use TWRP Recovery, so TWRP/Normal. The other partition files are readable, just not the data one. Note this is in the explore tab. If I go to the Restore tab and choose "Restore Apps + Data" - it can read the file fine, apparently, just takes a lot longer than the explore tab, if you are looking for a certain app.
The Following User Says Thank You to 78Staff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 78Staff Ad-Free
17th June 2014, 02:19 PM |#600  
Funchal
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Question Problem with the app's loading not terminating normally
I searched the forum for 'loading' and no one else has reported this. This is with v4.3.1.

When the app downloads (for example, from the Play Store) the loading progress bar 'hangs' at 95%, while the OS goes on to report "Installation Complete". Also, the download icon persists in the Tray and only a reboot gets rid of it.

The first time this happened, I deleted the app and repeated the process. This one time the download terminated normally, but I haven't been able to duplicate this, since. I've never before seen this kind of behavior with any other app that's been downloaded to this phone.

Can anyone else duplicate this abnormal loading behavior, and does it mean the installation may be defective?

The app also is making 'one-second' backups -- in other words, it's failing to write the file. Don't know if this is the 'bug' that's been acknowledged, or if I'm not getting a proper installation.
17th June 2014, 02:59 PM |#601  
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 0

More
9.50 script seems good too
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78Staff

extracting 9.20 manually corrects issues, thanks to all for the information...

@H3R371C
I had the same "exitcode [2]" problem with 9.50 both running from the app AND the command line so I got in contact with Ameer thinking of a script problem. After extracting the 9.20 (successfully, as others already did) I also tried the 9.50 and it worked too!

So it seems something related to the 9.50 script coming from the app, but not to the script content since the two are (obviously?) identical!

This is what I see in rootexplorer.. ('new' is the manually extracted, 'old' is the one coming with the app). The difference in bytes is due to the CR+LF in the 'old' and the LF in the 'new'.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-17-15-23-17.png
Views:	148
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	2803388  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)