[Q] GPS doesnt work, just blinking ! Any permanent fix ?

Search This thread

SupremeXXL

Sep 30, 2010
Hi, I have i9505 with stock 4.4.2. After a long time I have to use GPS for an application. Although a clear sky, GPS is just blinking and have never locked so far. I tried same application in same are with stock i9300. it immedately locks and disconnect. So its about software and settings issue for sure :(

Im open for any advice. I hope I can find a solution asap.
Thanks

189cutter

Jun 5, 2014
Try this (i always do this when i flash new rom)
Install a compas im using holo compass. Open it and do the 8 figure gestures. If you dont know what that is google/youtube it. Very very easy. Then go outside (backyard will do) and install *gps status* and open it. Turn on gps and select reset xtra data then after a few 2-3 seconds click get xtra data and within 1 minute or so u should get excellent gps. Whenever you think gps is crap jus open that app and everything will work fine. I have only used it once but still keep it just in case

Reactions: SupremeXXL

SupremeXXL

Sep 30, 2010
Install a compas im using holo compass. Open it and do the 8 figure gestures. If you dont know what that is google/youtube it. Very very easy. Then go outside (backyard will do) and install *gps status* and open it. Turn on gps and select reset xtra data then after a few 2-3 seconds click get xtra data and within 1 minute or so u should get excellent gps. Whenever you think gps is crap jus open that app and everything will work fine. I have only used it once but still keep it just in case

Gps logo must be fixed not blinking right ? I will give it a try and let you know thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try faster GPS app

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk