Xposed and S5 problems.

Search This thread

jayandare

Account currently disabled
May 16, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I am loving root and am very grateful for all the work put into it. I've installed xposed and it breaks my install button when trying to install new apps. Is there a work around for this? I thought it was a screen brightness app but narrowed it to xposed, any info on this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iTpHo3NiX

Aug 23, 2009
I had a similar issue with this, but my phone was being completely laggy. I did a factory reset and I updated s health and my phone started being laggy. I froze s health and health service and haven't had any issues since. Running Xposed with XPrivacy, ISIS bypass, and another frowned upon module. All is working great, going to try Wanam today

Last edited:

jimbohurt

May 13, 2013
I would try removing exposed completely rebooting and then freezing s health then reboot and then install xposed again

jayandare

Account currently disabled
May 16, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
There's a security setting that's needs to be changed to false in build prop and lag goes away. The touchwiz module and xblast where causing no data and install button issues. Getting rid of one of them fixes it

elgiraffe

Dec 25, 2011
I have Xposed installed on my AT&T GS5(I'm posting here because I think it's a generic question and the Verizon forums are where the party is at). I'm using Map Zoom Invert, RootCloak, Wanam Xposed, and GravityBox [KK]. I've ready a lot about people having lag issues with GravityBox and other modules. I haven't had any lag at all. How is everyone else's working? Is it just the Verizon models that are having lag issues?

BadKarma81

Jun 17, 2014
Columbia, SC
I have Xposed installed on my AT&T GS5(I'm posting here because I think it's a generic question and the Verizon forums are where the party is at). I'm using Map Zoom Invert, RootCloak, Wanam Xposed, and GravityBox [KK]. I've ready a lot about people having lag issues with GravityBox and other modules. I haven't had any lag at all. How is everyone else's working? Is it just the Verizon models that are having lag issues?

I had issues on my Verizon S5. I ended up reflashing stock firmware with odin, factory resetting, then installing towelroot and using titanium pro to freeze health service and s-health. Also used a build prop editor to change ro.securestorage.support=true to false.

After doing these things I had no more lag while using xposed or wanam xposed.

Hopefully this helps :)

Reactions: Demiurge7

killa408shark

Aug 21, 2011
San Jose CA
I installed Wanam on my S5 I'm running the latest firmware NK2 and I noticed after installing wanam i don't have the option for video calls and HD calls. Anyone else have experienced this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's a security setting that's needs to be changed to false in build prop and lag goes away. The touchwiz module and xblast where causing no data and install button issues. Getting rid of one of them fixes it

Fixed - Check here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53447283&postcount=5

I had issues on my Verizon S5. I ended up reflashing stock firmware with odin, factory resetting, then installing towelroot and using titanium pro to freeze health service and s-health. Also used a build prop editor to change ro.securestorage.support=true to false.

After doing these things I had no more lag while using xposed or wanam xposed.

Hopefully this helps :)