[Theme][Jan 9th] Official ViperOne Theme Thread

Search This thread

tomglass

Apr 26, 2011
Yorktown, VA
I flashed a theme but decided to go back to the original look (no theme)... after dirty flashing the ROM several times, there are still pieces of the theme that won't go away - like the Quick Settings panel - see attached. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions would be most welcome! Thanks!

unctucker

Oct 7, 2011
Raleigh
It is suggested that when you are flashing themes that you wipe before and after each one so this doesn't happen. I change themes a lot, " some would say I'm obsessed but hey....why not." I always make sure I wipe at least two times before flashing another theme.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
I flashed a theme but decided to go back to the original look (no theme)... after dirty flashing the ROM several times, there are still pieces of the theme that won't go away - like the Quick Settings panel - see attached. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions would be most welcome! Thanks!

Just go the colours tab in tweaks > open sliding menu > reset colours to default.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

addiosamigo

Aug 10, 2009
Viperdark theme problem

I installed the viper dark theme, and it asked me if I wanted a transparent clock or dark one, now its transparent I can't see any of the writing.

Is there a way to change this? I reinstalled the theme but it didn't change the clock!

sorry for cross posting not sure which sub to put this in!

thanks

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
I installed the viper dark theme, and it asked me if I wanted a transparent clock or dark one, now its transparent I can't see any of the writing.

Is there a way to change this? I reinstalled the theme but it didn't change the clock!

sorry for cross posting not sure which sub to put this in!

thanks

The 4x1 clock? so selecting the dark one when flashing doesn't solve your issue?

Sent from something using Tapatalk

addiosamigo

Aug 10, 2009
The 4x1 clock? so selecting the dark one when flashing doesn't solve your issue?

No, unfortunately stays the same! :( great rom though, donated :)

another quick question is there a way to hide notifications? I have avast and malware bytes installed and I want to hide the icons

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
No, unfortunately stays the same! :( great rom though, donated :)

another quick question is there a way to hide notifications? I have avast and malware bytes installed and I want to hide the icons

This is straight after a flash of the ROM? You don't have anything else flashed? Haven't known of any issues with this.

Regarding the notifications, the apps don't have option to turn off?

addiosamigo

Aug 10, 2009
I reflashed the theme, do I have to reflash the rom? Would I lose all my settings?

addiosamigo

Aug 10, 2009
Thanks, working OK now. I installed your rom as I was interested in the dot view notifications hack, is there anywhere I can read updates about this?

addiosamigo

Aug 10, 2009
Today I've noticed that my menu keeps disapearing, it was set to autohide but it always came back when I tapped the screen, now it only comes back if I swipe up. I checked the settings, even with autohide set to "off" it still autohides. Any ideas how I can fix this?

edit: Fixed, accidentally put it in "fullscreen mode"

Reactions: Basil3

Top Liked Posts