- tried MTP and PTP modes, USB debugging on
- installed Samsung Kies 2 (which said I needed 3), and 3 said I needed 2... still no recognization.
- Downloaded/installed Android SDK and it's USB drivers, still no go
At some point Odin recognized the phone but crashed everytime (4.03 and 4.07 I believe)
My Windows driver dialog says:
- USB Composite Device - Ready
- Via Telecom USB Modem - Ready
- Via Telecom USB ETS - Ready
- INTF2 - No driver found
- Android ADB Interface - Ready
Really at a loss and frustrated since I am replacing my cracked S2. Thank you!