[Q] Galaxy Grand: 64gb memery card

Search This thread

N0K0

Nov 14, 2013
When the first time before i buy galaxy grand i see it support 64gb memory card. But now after i buy it and put 64 gb memory card it seem not work well cuz all the images, pictures, videos... are not seen in my gallery or photo viewer. So if i want to view or watch all of them then i need to go into MyFile and find them to open.
I have try to change many gallery app or photo viewer but nothing of them can help me. So anyone can help me pls?

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
When the first time before i buy galaxy grand i see it support 64gb memory card. But now after i buy it and put 64 gb memory card it seem not work well cuz all the images, pictures, videos... are not seen in my gallery or photo viewer. So if i want to view or watch all of them then i need to go into MyFile and find them to open.
I have try to change many gallery app or photo viewer but nothing of them can help me. So anyone can help me pls?

You must try to click the photo and the try to view it in gallery . And does the gallery shows anyother picture ? If these photos were pre-clicked then check their format . It must be png or jpeg!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

N0K0

Nov 14, 2013
I go to MyFile and i can see all the images normal even i view it. But when i open gallery and try to find them then no one of them i can see.
In fact when i use 16gb memory everything is okay. But after use 64gb memory every images and videos cant see in gallery app.
i dont knw if other Grand duos user get a problem like me and dont knw if anyone can help me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app