FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Remove stock Android 4.1.2 Lockscreen

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By turbohx4700, Junior Member on 18th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

Do you know how to remove the original lock screen in Android 4.1.2, is there any apk that i could uninstall with Titanium? Do you know the name?

I´ve installed holo lockscreen downloaded from Play Store but in the boot the first lockscreen that appears is the original one.

Thanks in advance.

18th June 2014, 12:51 PM |#2  
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,925

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbohx4700

Hi guys,

Do you know how to remove the original lock screen in Android 4.1.2, is there any apk that i could uninstall with Titanium? Do you know the name?

I´ve installed holo lockscreen downloaded from Play Store but in the boot the first lockscreen that appears is the original one.

Thanks in advance.

The lockscreen isn't just simply a apk file it is deep in the framework or somewhere else...
18th June 2014, 12:59 PM |#3  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 761

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbohx4700

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Framework-res.apk is the one responsible for lockscreen but it doesnt handle lockscreen alone
instead of using app as a lock screen try http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2410945
18th June 2014, 07:57 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
didnt work but thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)