[Recovery][FALCON/UNIFIED]TWRP 2.7.1.1 OTG support[UNOFFICIAL][22/07/2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jglm4u

Oct 12, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
bp data failed

i get data back up failed on 2.7.0.0 when trying to do a back up.. i just got done rooting and unlocking my moto g from boot mobile but for some reason i cannot make sucessfull bback ups and thats with any recovery :( and while tring to install cyengmod rom i get stuck on the boot animation what can i do on my situation?

Schrotty35

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
2.7.1.1 not work. Get fail in backup. Can i flash the IMG with a APP or only with fastboot?

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Schrotty35

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Twrp 2.7.1.1 working now. I have install 4.4.2 new and now i can make backup with latest twrp.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

myabc

Jan 27, 2006
please, i need to install twrp in my gpe edition of xt1032. i want use utility from playstrore but the last edition of twrp is .img and not zip.

i have not recovery perhaps, where can i find the twrp recovery for install from os android and non from pc? thanks

satanas17

please, i need to install twrp in my gpe edition of xt1032. i want use utility from playstrore but the last edition of twrp is .img and not zip.

i have not recovery perhaps, where can i find the twrp recovery for install from os android and non from pc? thanks

Hi,

is your GPE rooted ? If yes, search Rashr on PlayStore...it will allow you to flash .img's

amit.lohar

Updated :D

Added OTG support and fixed some issues with backing up data :)
and some GPE detections :D

read changelog for more info :)

still not working..backup failed...xt1033
tried taking backup on otg.
attached a log. (renamed to .docx because 1.86mb which exceeds size for a txt file. Please rename it to .txt)

EDIT: also issue with brightness. i kept it to 35 but when rebooted in recovery its brightest. i have to go to screen brightness(where value is still 35) setting n change it.

Attachments

• recovery.docx
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

10302032_887487644605642_8314365588009987113_n.jpg
    10313821_887487784605628_6490564310025744955_n.jpg

557083_620406957980380_1355616735_n.jpg

TWRP_2.7.1.1-XPE.img - 8.79 MB

Source:
    https://github.com/TeamWin/Team-Win-Recovery-Project

CREDITS:
    - Dees_Troy for make TWRP
    - Team win :)
    - ME
    and all user's :D

NOTE: Differences from the "oficial"
    This support all variants
    Official only XT1032

OLDER DOWNLOADS
    Changelog:

2.7.1.1-XPE
    • Internal changes
    • Added USB mount support
    • Allow custom bootloader msg offset in block misc
    • Implement "take a screenshot" feature (power+volume down)
    • Check the crash counter instead of date in TWFunc::Fixup_Time_On_Boot()
    • Change ro.twrp.boot boolean to twrp.crash_counter
    • Fix setting of brightness during startup
    • Track backup and restore progress
    • Refresh after partition changes
    • mtdutils: fix rk3xhack filter
    • GUI: Add -fno-strict-aliasing to GUI for Vanir
    • minui: Do not return true from target_has_overlay() if MSM_BSP is not set
    • Add "include $(CLEAR_VARS)" for 4.4 ROMS (clears LOCAL_BUILT/LOCAL_INSTALLED error)
    • now you can wake if you touch screen or make doubletap and Sweep2wake :)

2.7.1.0-XPE
    • Internal changes
    • Added OTG support
    • Fixed some detections of GPE
    • Fixed some issues with backup data

What's new in 2.7.1.0:

• Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
    • Various bugfixes to backup and restore
    • Improvements to USB storage handling
    • Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
    • Various other bugfixes and tweaks
    • libtar: don't set parent dir's context when extracting a file
    • Add options to repair or change file system
    • Fix crash while loading config due to incorrect tw_storage_path
    • Add /system/priv-app to fix permissions code. New in jellybean.
    • Update minui to support overlay graphics
    • recovery: Compatibility with upstream minui change

CHANGELOG for 2.7.0.0:
    - Fixes for Falcon device
    -Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
    -Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
    -Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
    -Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
    -Text wrap in the console output
    -Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
    -Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
    -Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
    -Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions thanks to Samer Diab
    -Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
    -Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
    -Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
    -Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
    -USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
    -Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
    -Add 4.4 decrypt support
    -Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
    -Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes

Note: 2.7 marks the first time that we are dropping support for older devices. We are doing this because of the SELinux support needed to install 4.4 Kit Kat ROMs. The non-TWRP parts of the recovery image have to be built in at least a 4.1 tree and the kernel that is included in the recovery image has to support writing SELinux contexts. We don't own most of the devices that we support so we depend on outside testers and developers to help us update devices. In many cases we can't find someone readily. Come to #twrp on Freenode if you want to help bring your device up to date. You can tell right away if your device will support 4.4 ROMs in 2.7. Boot TWRP and press the console button (the square-ish button either in the bottom middle or upper right) to view the console output. If it doesn't say "Full SELinux support" in the console, then your device still needs some work. Help us help you.
    Updated :D

Added OTG support and fixed some issues with backing up data :)
    and some GPE detections :D

read changelog for more info :)
    New official twrp 2.7.1.1 available: http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/xt1032
    Works like c h a r m :laugh:

EDIT: USB OTG supported and works like c h a r m too. :D
    OTG works?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

To have OTG USB you have to install new official twrp 2.7.1.1 available here:

http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/xt1032

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk