I started with and entirely clean HTC One M7_UL (by clean I mean, i wiped /system /cache /data /user and dalvik cache), then I sideloaded ViperOnes 6.2.0 without incident, and proceeded to update to 6.2.1 using the zip file. Everything went in just fine, and looked perfect. However it seems that each time I reboot the phone my radio reverted to WCDMA, whilst I am on AT&T.
I updated my radio to 4T.24.3218.09_10.26.1718.01L and i have to admit I am getting a better signal with it, though my wifi is much lower. I am still having the same issue with it not retaining the radio settings.
Any information or suggestions would be awesome, I am currently using Radio Switcher to make the process quicker, however I would like to not have to worry about switching the radio each reboot.