By qs504792, Senior Member on 26th January 2013, 06:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2014, 11:15 PM |#2171  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justdoit2u

Well considering I'm in the same boat with this thread I would say it does have something to do with me that your being all smart ass as your comments again seem to prove! Now rather than you drag this thread off topic if you cannot help then just STFU!

I was actually in the process of trying to help you but you're an ass. Peace out.
18th June 2014, 11:19 PM |#2172  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronikings

I was actually in the process of trying to help you but you're an ass. Peace out.

If you're looking for asses you don't need to go far and no you weren't in the process of helping either pal!
18th June 2014, 11:22 PM |#2173  
Flag Sacramento, CA

More
Quote:

If you're looking for asses you don't need to go far and no you weren't in the process of helping either pal!

When are you going to STFU? I'm in the process of trying to research and solve your problems for you. Keep being an ass.
18th June 2014, 11:22 PM |#2174  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Now back on topic. Can anyone actually point new owners in the right direction to working links as this thread has grown too old and too long to be easily navigated.

Thanks in advance.
18th June 2014, 11:25 PM |#2175  
Flag McPherson, Ks
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hey.

I use Swiftkey for all of my Android devices, including the PAS. However, although I set Swiftkey is my default input method, on reboot the PAS reverts back to what appears to be the Japanese IME. My PAS is rooted.

Any ideas?
19th June 2014, 12:41 AM |#2176  
Flag Sacramento, CA

More
Quote:

Now back on topic. Can anyone actually point new owners in the right direction to working links as this thread has grown too old and too long to be easily navigated.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe this will help you:

http://asteroid.doisara.com/rooting-...ndroid-market/

This might help too:

Supposed to be the same for the PAS

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2069329

At the very least it's more links to APK's which may help.

Also, once you're able to sideload apps I recommend installing Blackmart.apk, (Black Market) I can't post it here but you can find it. It's helpful for downloading and installing apps that you can't get from the Play Store.

Here's everything I found on my usb stick that might help you:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0k&usp=sharing

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusakatkm

Hey.

I use Swiftkey for all of my Android devices, including the PAS. However, although I set Swiftkey is my default input method, on reboot the PAS reverts back to what appears to be the Japanese IME. My PAS is rooted.

Any ideas?

I had the same problem. I had to use secure settings to set my input method after every boot. I think I used Llama and secure settings together.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kronikings For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kronikings Ad-Free
19th June 2014, 10:32 PM |#2177  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Development environment
Hi folks,

For those that have written software for the PAS, may I ask how you got your development environment working? I'm wondering if people are compiling programs on the PAS itself or instead are using cross-compilers. Any pointers would be appreciated.

My goal is to create a compatible version of joydev.ko for the device but I'm interested in trying to write a few other things too.
21st June 2014, 02:23 PM |#2178  
Flag Metropolis
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusakatkm

Hey.

Any ideas?

Install Titanium Backup and Swiftkey
Look for and freeze OPENWNN
and also that chinese app (with the blue/red icon)

restart parrot

Swiftkey is now the only keyboard to select from and will be used

*I could have said look it up but there was a flame war going on already (ba da boom...tisss)
**just kidding - good luck - report results - have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to atari800 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atari800 Ad-Free
23rd June 2014, 04:24 AM |#2179  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Autostart iPod
I've made it through all 218 pages of this thread of the last few days. And the one question that still remains unanswered is: How in the world do I get the iPod player to start automatically on boot/startup?
23rd June 2014, 07:23 AM |#2180  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Spotify ignore or restart
Hi
I have installed Spotify on my Asteroid Smart. Unfortunately when Spotify starts the announcement appears “You need to reboot your products to access all features”. I have two options “ignore” and “reboot”. If I choose "ignore" I can not listen to the music and If I choose "reboot" after reboot Asteroid Spotify plays. Could you tell me how can I iron out this annoying problem?
Asteroid is rooted.

Regards
23rd June 2014, 07:25 AM |#2181  
Flag Bad Bentheim
Thanks Meter: 3

More
You just have to reboot it once. Then it works without this messege

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)