About Xposed Framework for g2 mini

Search This thread

soracloudtidus

Oct 31, 2011
Have anyone try using the Xposed Framework for the g2 mini?

Is it working properly?

And if it's working, what modules that you guys use?

Sent from my LG-D618 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vagelis1608

invaderjohn

Jun 12, 2009
Ive been using it lg g2 exposed and some other tweaks Everything except the Ones That remove the navigation buttons works great.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app

soracloudtidus

Oct 31, 2011
Ive been using it lg g2 exposed and some other tweaks Everything except the Ones That remove the navigation buttons works great.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app

Have you tried installing GravityBox for xposed in g2 mini?
Also, can we change the default navigation bar using some xposed modules? Cause the default ones is not so beautiful :(

invaderjohn

Jun 12, 2009
I Have not tried gravitybox, what does that do?
Ive made my navigation buttons smaller, i think you can change those to tbh. Just dont remove them cuz alot of built in apps Will crash.

Skickat från min LG-D620 via Tapatalk

juanjesse

Jun 26, 2014

Xposed framework is working on LG G2 mini (dualsim). Root your phone using towel root, download and install xposed framework. I tried GravityBox(to tweak most settings, ei status bar and notification softkeys) and App Setting to grant full screen access to most apps). Everything is doing fine.

matbo

Jun 10, 2014
Have you tried installing GravityBox for xposed in g2 mini?
Also, can we change the default navigation bar using some xposed modules? Cause the default ones is not so beautiful :(

hi,i used gravity box and i did the naigation bar smaller.but now i use android l navigation bar,it make the navigation bar like in android L! :good:

nch26

Jun 14, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.youtube.com
Have a question. No one have soft brick after installing xposed? Last time my phone was bricked (soft) and my firmware version dont exist on internet so on SAT they give me a new one. I dont want to that happen again, so, anyone had soft brick ? or maybe i did something wrong last time? thanks.

Zaaap72

May 2, 2012
Amberg
Have a question. No one have soft brick after installing xposed? Last time my phone was bricked (soft) and my firmware version dont exist on internet so on SAT they give me a new one. I dont want to that happen again, so, anyone had soft brick ? or maybe i did something wrong last time? thanks.

You have always the chance of a brick if you change things on your phone that are not meant to be changed by the manufacturer. There is nothing like a 100℅ safe solution.

The chances that towelroot bricks you phone are low, but I have read of some cases.
The chance that installing exposed does are low, too. But higher compared to rooting.
If you then install a wrong module or do a setting that doesn't work it can easily brick your phone. If you don't have your firmware and, as in your case, no working custom recovery with a backup of you phone, chances are low to fix it.

First of all I would try again to get the correct KDZ!

nch26

Jun 14, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.youtube.com
You have always the chance of a brick if you change things on your phone that are not meant to be changed by the manufacturer. There is nothing like a 100℅ safe solution.

The chances that towelroot bricks you phone are low, but I have read of some cases.
The chance that installing exposed does are low, too. But higher compared to rooting.
If you then install a wrong module or do a setting that doesn't work it can easily brick your phone. If you don't have your firmware and, as in your case, no working custom recovery with a backup of you phone, chances are low to fix it.

First of all I would try again to get the correct KDZ!
Yes, but imagine, where i can get the kdz from Argentina? no way.. even entering the imei cant get that. The only solution is unlock bootloader and install recovery and then backup system. And the i can get softbricks and restore for recovery. But there are 2 methos for unlock bootloader and if i get the wrong one i can get bootloop so, i went back to 0.

Zaaap72

May 2, 2012
Amberg
Yes, but imagine, where i can get the kdz from Argentina? no way.. even entering the imei cant get that. The only solution is unlock bootloader and install recovery and then backup system. And the i can get softbricks and restore for recovery. But there are 2 methos for unlock bootloader and if i get the wrong one i can get bootloop so, i went back to 0.

Yes, i know.
And we don't have an unlocked bootloader for the d620K model.
If you try messing around with you phone again you might end up with a defective system partition, phone wouldn't boot and you have a brick, again.
You want to risk it, just for some small optical of functional tweaks?

This is why i recommended you to stay stock until you find a way to get your KDZ.

kalavrezos

Dec 29, 2012

Attachments

• 1408996802522.jpg
    1408996802522.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 651
  • 1408996818974.jpg
    1408996818974.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 500
  • 1408996835944.jpg
    1408996835944.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 478

KaTcHuca

Sep 9, 2014
G2 mini
My works Xpossed:
Android L navbar
Xiumod
G2 tweaksbox (have a minor bug)
attachment.php

Smoth system progress bar

See?

Reactions: haqy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have anyone try using the Xposed Framework for the g2 mini?

Is it working properly?

And if it's working, what modules that you guys use?

G2 mini
    My works Xpossed:
    Android L navbar
    Xiumod
    G2 tweaksbox (have a minor bug)
    attachment.php

Smoth system progress bar

See?