Hi, I am a (NEW) Android developer, I just published my first application in the google play and I would be very grateful if you could take a look. The application's name is DataBox and it is used to save data in a organized way. The users create templates and later they use them to collect data. Templates can be of any kind; maintenance of my car, places to visit, the health records of my son,... Anything you can think of.
• Free app (ad supported, limited to three DataBox)
• Different kinds of visualization templates: list, calendar, map, gallery
• You can share your DataBox templates with anothers users, (you can include your data too)
• You can do backups of your DataBox.
• You can create shortcuts of your DataBox in your desktop
• No ads
• You can create more than three DataBox
I hope that you would find the application as useful as me.
Could you help me telling me few suggestions or bugs?
Thanks in advance,