N7502 and non-stock wallpapers

Search This thread

rsawoseyin

May 26, 2007
Lagos
I am having a strange experience with my Note 3 Neo Duos (N7502). When I install any other launcher (Go, Nova, Solo, etc). It installs fine and I select a theme of my choice. It all looks great. But after SOME HOURS, the wallpaper is replaced with the default wallpaper, which is all blue. Once that happens, I can no longer select ANY non-stock wallpaper with ANY launcher. Even with Go Launcher I cannot select a Go wallpaper. Has anyone had this experience?

filthykid

Apr 14, 2012
I am having a strange experience with my Note 3 Neo Duos (N7502). When I install any other launcher (Go, Nova, Solo, etc). It installs fine and I select a theme of my choice. It all looks great. But after SOME HOURS, the wallpaper is replaced with the default wallpaper, which is all blue. Once that happens, I can no longer select ANY non-stock wallpaper with ANY launcher. Even with Go Launcher I cannot select a Go wallpaper. Has anyone had this experience?

That blue one with a bunch of shortcuts in ARC shape?

AboFatimah

Nov 18, 2008
Every sim has its own wallpaper ! when you change the wallpaper you actually chnage it for the default sim. when sim 2 is used, the wallpaper assigned to it shows.
to see wallpaper being changed: put "Dual sim" Widget on your screen ; change the active sim and you'll see your wallpaper immediately changes.

I hope you understand my English.

Reactions: amokyuubchi

amokyuubchi

May 3, 2012
Every sim has its own wallpaper ! when you change the wallpaper you actually chnage it for the default sim. when sim 2 is used, the wallpaper assigned to it shows.
to see wallpaper being changed: put "Dual sim" Widget on your screen ; change the active sim and you'll see your wallpaper immediately changes.

Yes That's The Reason!!
by switching your sim card,the wallpaper and screen lock wall will change!!

and even when you switch it,even the sms will be send via that number with 3rd party sms apps Like Go SMS

i.e. if u select sim 2 and rply a sms, go sms will send your MSG by the second SIM Num!! LOL :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.