usb driver on windows seven 64

Search This thread

ahytes

Jun 20, 2014
Hi . Today when I connected my phone to my computer the windows driver has encountered a problem and has not been installed correctly. Now my phone is no longer recognized by Windows when I connect with usb cable. Is there a proper driver to fix this problem?
Thanks

ahytes

Jun 20, 2014
try to uninstall with USBDEVIEW
then re-connect the phone

Thanks for help.
I tried to uninstall drivers with USBDEVIEW but it's hard to know witch one to uninstall in a 100 drivers list. i removed all called "One" drivers and tried again after reboot comp, with no success
I tried to connect my phone at the usb port who are behind my computer and it works but i still have a message error "unable to find a driver for your device".
So i put my phone on usb caméra mode and it works without driver problem, and i can access the memory storage of my phone
But my phone is still not recognized at the front usb ports of my computer, idk why..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi . Today when I connected my phone to my computer the windows driver has encountered a problem and has not been installed correctly. Now my phone is no longer recognized by Windows when I connect with usb cable. Is there a proper driver to fix this problem?
    Thanks

try to uninstall with USBDEVIEW
    then re-connect the phone