Bluetooth not working, probably after rooting

Search This thread

motumbo

Aug 7, 2010
Hi guys,
Somebody has happened something similar to me, BT stopped working after rooting?
I did factory reset. I haven't tried Odin back to stock yet.

Sent from my C811 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Xpandurmind

Jun 13, 2014
Hi guys,
Somebody has happened something similar to me, BT stopped working after rooting?

If you are attempting to use bluetooth headphones and the above method does not work, when you turn on the headphones continue to hold the power button after they turn on, and in a few seconds it will wipe the paired devices and allow you to pair again. (Happened with my headphones and took forever to figure that out.) I'm sure a similar method would work for other non-headphone devices.

Reactions: motumbo

motumbo

Aug 7, 2010
I never hated a phone that much as this one. Having it is a nightmare, first no root then Bluetooth issue and now warning: camera failed. I'm gonna return this crap, once I get the replacement one I'll sell it asap.

Russ77

Jul 26, 2012
did you disable or delete anything after rooting? rooting doesn't alter things like this, users with root access do.

my Bluetooth works flawlessly after rooting.

jakeneal22

Jul 12, 2010
I rooted and disabled many apps. Still have Bluetooth that I use to make calls with my radio. And I sent my buddy the Pandora with unlimited skips yesterday with Bluetooth. It's probably a user error.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
I rooted and disabled many apps. Still have Bluetooth that I use to make calls with my radio. And I sent my buddy the Pandora with unlimited skips yesterday with Bluetooth. It's probably a user error.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lol most likely is a user error.. he messed up his bluetooth n blamed it on rooting smh.. its been said that whatever you do after youre rooted is on you.. if u dont kno wat youre doing with root then i wouldnt mess with it.. as suggested, odin back to stock and if that doesnt fix it then its not user error lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine still works after rooting

Mine is working also without issue. It doesnt have anything to do with root.

Go into app manager and find the 2 bluetooth apps and clear the data and restart your phone. See if that helps
    Hi guys,

If you are attempting to use bluetooth headphones and the above method does not work, when you turn on the headphones continue to hold the power button after they turn on, and in a few seconds it will wipe the paired devices and allow you to pair again. (Happened with my headphones and took forever to figure that out.) I'm sure a similar method would work for other non-headphone devices.