Ultimate Flashable ZIP For Deodexed ROM .205

Search This thread

Dashing_97

Apr 23, 2014
Ghaziabad
Here Guys , i present to you the ultimate flashable ZIP to make your devices fully bloatware free and to provide you all the Mods and ports by DEVS @dipesh1502 in one single ZIP flash , Flashing this ZIP will give you more internal storage and free RAM as it will delete all the bloat that noone uses! :D

I have even deleted update center as it is of no use for us as we will get all the updates via ZIP by Dipesh + i have included AROMA installer so that you guys can select your preferences ;)

I have included the following Apps for installation -
1) Latest Movies (If u guys don't ant any of these apps, You can simply uncheck in AROMA!) :D
2) Z2 Notes
3) Z2 Sketch
4) Z2 Tasks (If u don't want a particular app to be Deleted , uncheck!) ;)
5) Z2 task killer
6) Semcphone.apk By Dipesh
7) STM10 audio recoreder

Here are the steps- (follow them thoroughly!)
1) Enter recovery
2) Mount and storage
3) mount /system (Important!!!!!!)
4) Flash zip
5) Choose ur preferences in AROMA and install
6) Wipe cache and Dalvik (important!!)
7) Reboot

LAST THING- Even if u have already installed the mods or apps, it doesn't matter u can still flash

HERE IS THE LINK -

http://d-h.st/2EW

Don't forget to hit the Thanks Button! ;)

Last edited:

GingFreecss

Jan 11, 2014
CIty of Smile
Good day.. Can you provide sone screen shot for the themes on the first option? I choose sense but nothings change.. What's that for? Thanks...

Dashing_97

Apr 23, 2014
Ghaziabad
Good day.. Can you provide sone screen shot for the themes on the first option? I choose sense but nothings change.. What's that for? Thanks...

Welcome Buddy, those themes are themes for aroma installer, it didn't even matter what theme u use in aroma, these themes are not for rom ;) of you want xperia themes, u shall check out the my xperia themes thread where i have 10 themes ;) the thread is in the themes Section only

Sent from my Xperia SP using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

GingFreecss

Jan 11, 2014
CIty of Smile
Welcome Buddy, those themes are themes for aroma installer, it didn't even matter what theme u use in aroma, these themes are not for rom ;) of you want xperia themes, u shall check out the my xperia themes thread where i have 10 themes ;) the thread is in the themes Section only

Oh.. I see..,now i get it.. Thanks.. Btw.. Can i unistall the ones that i have installed in the aroma installer? Thanks...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here Guys , i present to you the ultimate flashable ZIP to make your devices fully bloatware free and to provide you all the Mods and ports by DEVS @dipesh1502 in one single ZIP flash , Flashing this ZIP will give you more internal storage and free RAM as it will delete all the bloat that noone uses! :D

I have even deleted update center as it is of no use for us as we will get all the updates via ZIP by Dipesh + i have included AROMA installer so that you guys can select your preferences ;)

I have included the following Apps for installation -
    1) Latest Movies (If u guys don't ant any of these apps, You can simply uncheck in AROMA!) :D
    2) Z2 Notes
    3) Z2 Sketch
    4) Z2 Tasks (If u don't want a particular app to be Deleted , uncheck!) ;)
    5) Z2 task killer
    6) Semcphone.apk By Dipesh
    7) STM10 audio recoreder

Here are the steps- (follow them thoroughly!)
    1) Enter recovery
    2) Mount and storage
    3) mount /system (Important!!!!!!)
    4) Flash zip
    5) Choose ur preferences in AROMA and install
    6) Wipe cache and Dalvik (important!!)
    7) Reboot

LAST THING- Even if u have already installed the mods or apps, it doesn't matter u can still flash

HERE IS THE LINK -

http://d-h.st/2EW

Don't forget to hit the Thanks Button! ;)
    thanks
    very coool
    I flashed Z2 systemui and home and delete some system apps will it creat any problem.?

it's okay to delete some system apps.. just backup the particular app.. so if anything goes wrong.. just move to system/app with Permissions rw-r-r
    Thanks a lot bro, i wasn't able to install the modified Semcphone.apk before, now I can! :silly:
    Sorry for the question.. does it work on CM based roms?

Not at all, this was created for stock roms only