[REQ] Wallpapers

Search This thread

Andromendous

Feb 15, 2014
Hello all, I've noticed there's not too many wallpapers out there for our tablets, I've searched google a few times but I really don't see much I really like. Either their way too big or way too small, or they just don't suite my taste.

Well, if anyone would like to share any good wallpapers in general, but I do really like dark/blue wallpapers to be specific.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.:D

Reactions: hao91503

cujo6801

Jan 2, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Hello all, I've noticed there's not too many wallpapers out there for our tablets, I've searched google a few times but I really don't see much I really like. Either their way too big or way too small, or they just don't suite my taste.

Well, if anyone would like to share any good wallpapers in general, but I do really like dark/blue wallpapers to be specific.

Have you tried zedge from the play store?
There is literally thousands of wallpapers to chose from...

Sent from the "DOG" pound

pepsitank

Apr 10, 2014
Search

Ok, what you can do is go to google and type what you want then go to More then Search Tools then type in your tablets screen size(find it when setting wallpaper, you have to click the ruler thing) type that in then go to color and choose the color you want. then look for one you like and download it.

Reactions: aRosario

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you tried zedge from the play store?
    There is literally thousands of wallpapers to chose from...

Sent from the "DOG" pound

You can try using the Facets app. Its $0.99 but worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
    Search

Ok, what you can do is go to google and type what you want then go to More then Search Tools then type in your tablets screen size(find it when setting wallpaper, you have to click the ruler thing) type that in then go to color and choose the color you want. then look for one you like and download it.
    try minimal wallpapers. use that for my tablet. also facets is a good choice too