By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2014, 08:47 PM |#3541  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 2,495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrordawgz

So Its aafe to assume that an S3 and S4 will work.

I'm using a US/Canadian S3 right now and it works just fine. I believe the international version works just fine too.
21st June 2014, 11:35 PM |#3542  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I can't get this working on a Huawei Y300 with CM11 4.4.4. The recording starts but it's all "robotic" and unusable. I'm talking about 1.5.9 beta.

By the way I wonder if this works on a Xiaomi Redmi 1S, that I will get soon.
22nd June 2014, 05:56 PM |#3543  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Hi I'm getting LG G3 on Thursday, is your app working with this new phone? How can I test your app before purchasing? I bacame a tester but when I want to dl from PS it wants me to pay. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
22nd June 2014, 05:58 PM |#3544  
Flag Northwest Indiana
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1q

Hi I'm getting LG G3 on Thursday, is your app working with this new phone? How can I test your app before purchasing? I bacame a tester but when I want to dl from PS it wants me to pay. Cheers

Read the OP, there is a download link to try.
22nd June 2014, 05:59 PM |#3545  
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,483

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1q

Apk is on bottom of first post in OP.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswroe

Read the OP, there is a download link to try.

Damn. Ninja'd again.
22nd June 2014, 06:02 PM |#3546  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Got it Cheers, will test on Thursday

23rd June 2014, 02:55 PM |#3547  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Bluetooth mode is partially working on my galaxy s5 (unroot) 4.4.2 kitkat. In microphone mode I only listen my voice and not the other side. Without BT everything is working flawlessly. What about BT working? 
23rd June 2014, 06:54 PM |#3548  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello Alex,

Firstable, thanks indeed for ur app. I bought it years ago, and is the best in recording calls. No doubt.

4days ago i changed my rom becausr i had problrms with gps in cyanogenmod 11. So i changed to viperone.*
I thought callrecorder with last relleasea fixed with caf settings the problem for 2way recording, but sound with my htc one m7 is really distorted...evrn my voice worse. With cyanogenmod no problem at all, i know it must be different issue than cyanogenmod...but i rrad something..maybe distorsion can not be fixed?

Thanks again.
25th June 2014, 09:20 AM |#3549  
Flag Netanya
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Doesn't work on S3 mini
My S3 mini has pre-rooted stock rom.
Tried every possible combination (method + file type).
Only API method can record, but the files are empty (time of 0:00).

Happy I used the Trial.

Goodluck!
25th June 2014, 12:20 PM |#3550  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Arrow Record On Connection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbbie

This version does no more vibrate on restart. I have not checked if the vibrate on call will work - will report later on that.

I wonder why call recording needs to start on incoming/outgoing call alerting and cannot wait for a connect signal? Would this not make all the delay options not needed? Furthermore it would not record my unsuccessful calls where only the alerting tone is recorded (and my babble why the called party does not answer). Surely I am not the first asking this - could you post a reasoning to the FAQ?

First of all Kudos to skvalex for creating a line call recorder that works in any kernel...
I feel this app is lacking only one thing, as many people have already pointed out before me, can you please make is such that the call recording starts only when i am connected to the other side? I know that Android recently changed its API so that no app can see the logs of other apps (which was the only means to know the call connected status). Can you please give this option to the root users at least? Just have it as an option in the settings will go a long way to improve your call recorder

Thanks in advance..
25th June 2014, 09:23 PM |#3551  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 51

More
So I became a tester today. The current trial version works really well on my Note 3 with Jedi 1.1 - great work! Best sound, best features.

I have a couple items of feedback for you after a day or so of use:

1 - The .wav files did not update to my Dropbox, I just clicked on Keep. I then changed to .mp3 as my output and they are going to DB using Keep. A bit inconsistent. I suggest just eliminating the choice from the popup and if its keep its in both places if DB is setup. KISS theory.

2 - I was going to pay for the full copy but when It took me to the play store it was on the installed trial version so I was afraid to uninstall and possibly loose my calls already recorded. - That is a bit confusing.

3 - I would like to see a mode that on outgoing calls we could set x seconds that if the call was under (say 10-20) it would just delete the recording, not do the pop-up and allow for the usual send a message dialog to be fully operable. This is my most wanted feature.

4 - I would default to mp3 output rather than .wav as it sounds the same at way less space.

5 - On a new recording for a non-contact number, you have the option to add the caller - great - even better would be to do an auto-rename of the file once the contact is added.

Everything else so far - AMAZING - great file naming convention etc etc..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)