N900tuvudne6 full firmware

Search This thread

sacky73

Sep 12, 2011
I used Odin 1.85 all the time. After updating to kitkat and trying to use Odin 3.0 I got no success. It was only after about a week of frustration I tried Odin 1.85 and since then including yesterday when I updated once again I used it. Somehow on 3.0 the phone isn't recognized.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SkindogOne

Feb 7, 2016
Santa Clarita
OnePlus 8 Pro
Just trying to help out, and I couldn't find the full firmware in a thread...

something a little Tweaked; Powered by ColonelX
Oh this is for the Sammys...I was wondering why Odin was included. What. Exactly is this...slightly modified ROM? I'm running some cool as Hydro something or other on my Note 2014 but it's a 4.4.2 build and although I loved KitKat and it's holding up and very stable I feel like there are some cob webs lurking. I'm gonna read through this I'd much rather support a friend (if this ends up being compatible with my device I haven't read through much yet).

- Skindog on a LG-H901 and SM-P600

Indifference is a choice!

ZDeuce2

Apr 26, 2011
Cincinnati
OnePlus 12
Oh this is for the Sammys...I was wondering why Odin was included. What. Exactly is this...slightly modified ROM? I'm running some cool as Hydro something or other on my Note 2014 but it's a 4.4.2 build and although I loved KitKat and it's holding up and very stable I feel like there are some cob webs lurking. I'm gonna read through this I'd much rather support a friend (if this ends up being compatible with my device I haven't read through much yet).

This is for the note 3...

Common sense isn't all that common

SkindogOne

Feb 7, 2016
Santa Clarita
OnePlus 8 Pro
Yeah I caught that...learned literally by reading the next post. You're still Rockin' the Note 3...I hade a Note 2 for a very short time and loved it, but never been a big fan of Sammy software. Wifey had two Note 3's and came off of a Note 2; she loved it.

ZDeuce2

Apr 26, 2011
Cincinnati
OnePlus 12
Yeah I caught that...learned literally by reading the next post. You're still Rockin' the Note 3...I hade a Note 2 for a very short time and loved it, but never been a big fan of Sammy software. Wifey had two Note 3's and came off of a Note 2; she loved it.

Nah my note3 and my Silverado had an unfortunate incident, the note came out on the short end of that. Lol

Common sense isn't all that common

SkindogOne

Feb 7, 2016
Santa Clarita
OnePlus 8 Pro
Oh damn yeah Silverado has weight on the Note. Sorry man...how'd the Note end up in tread path? Was this recent or do you maintain this thread actively w/out it because you're awesome (which I can see you doing)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the full firmware for flashing via Odin or Mobile Odin.

N900TUVUDNE6 FIRMWARE UPDATE DOWNLOAD LINK. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358537987

Please read up on everything and know what you are doing before flashing this file, it is the complete new firmware. I nor anyone else but yourself is responsible for any damages to your phone as you, by downloading and installing this firmware assume all the risk...

Some have reported problems flashing on different Odin versions, I used 1.85, but all should work...

I did have to flash twice though, this method is: In Odin, uncheck auto reboot, then flash firmware, after it's complete, manually reboot to download mode, reset Odin, this leave auto reboot alone and flash again. It will reboot when finished. To root, flash recovery of choice, then flash a rooted rom and you should be good to go, or if you flash using Mobile Odin PRO, it will inject root into the firmware and you will be rooted at that point.

STOCK NB4 KERNEL, I RECOMMEND FLASHING BACK TO STOCK BEFORE UPGRADE.

https://db.tt/8VCktjIz

Just because