It is so frustrating trying to piece together a working solution for going back to stock 4.4.2 on my Z Ultra Google Play Edition (not a converted Xperia Z Ultra). @texaspledge, I would really appreciate it it you could comment a little more and help me out as it appears you are the only person who had successfully downgraded to 4.4.2 from 4.4.3 on ZU GPE without using a nandroid backup.
Please check if the following steps are correct.
1. Get a hold of 4.4.2 OTA file
2. Using 7-zip and notepad++, delete the first two lines of the code (version check and device check) from installer script
3. Copy the edited file onto an external sd card
4. Boot into CWM recovery and flash from SD with signature check disabled
5. My device gets magically transformed into 4.4.2 with stock firmware and stock recovery with a fully functioning camera
@blueether, thanks for the upload but It looks like your updater script is not an edited one.
@adfurgerson, do you think this will work?
@DooMLoRD, could you please help out this noob please?