White flash when screen goes off

Search This thread

kosarkas94

Apr 15, 2013
Hello everyone,i have some strange problem when lock my note 3 and screen goes off.
white flash just upper the home button(horisontal)...its just happen when u turn off ur screen...
Can someone help me?
Thank you
Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Rosli59564

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Hello everyone,i have some strange problem when lock my note 3 and screen goes off.
white flash just upper the home button(horisontal)...its just happen when u turn off ur screen...
Can someone help me?
Thank you
You mean in middle of the screen or just above the home button?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Not really sure. If it's in the middle then it could be crt off effect. But your phone must be rooted to do that

kosarkas94

Apr 15, 2013
Not really sure. If it's in the middle then it could be crt off effect. But your phone must be rooted to do that

Its not crt effect but its something similar.Phone is stock with kitkat.I dont know is softver or hardver issue :(

acikgozkadir

Jun 26, 2014
Istanbul
Can someone help me?
Thank you

I'am having the same problem aswell. It is really annoying. My phone is just 2 days old.

Edit: I have contacted to samsung and they toldme to bring the phone to a service center. I've been told I have a rigt to request a new phone or refund. I couldnt decide what I want to do. Because I really like this phone but there are alot of problems whit it. Apart from that screen problem. My phone freezes and restarts itself ramdomly and there is a problem with wifi connectivity

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can someone help me?
    Thank you