(Q) rooted sprint phone on Verizon?

Search This thread

Blanko6

May 25, 2010
Hello, I'm trying to do some homework for a friend. Before I get him to root his phone, could his rooted note 3 be used on Verizon or any other carrier?

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app

oscarthegrouch

Jun 19, 2011
Verizon no. Gsm carrier maybe but not at full speeds. Buying a phone and wanting to get it working in another carrier isn't the wisest thing to do to save money. Phones are NOT 100% interchangeable between carriers. Your friend might have bought an expensive paperweight or 2g phone.

JMB101

Feb 18, 2014
Hello, I'm trying to do some homework for a friend. Before I get him to root his phone, could his rooted note 3 be used on Verizon or any other carrier?

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app

You have to get it internationally unlocked through sprint before you can attempt to do anything.

topherk

Nov 16, 2010
Los Angeles
yes, you can take your sprint note 3 and run it on verizon. I did with pageplus and I have flashed a friends to his personl verizon account.

Can you explain your procedure for doing so? Do you need the MSL? Does Sprint need to unlock it for International Use prior to flashing over?

A link to a tutorial or even some directions would help him more than just stating that it's possible.

Top Liked Posts