Reactions: AndroPlus

esps

Sep 11, 2012
Dominican Dreams Island
Reactions: Sango2

cr0wnest

Jun 29, 2010
Singapore
I'm from Singapore and I just got the update to .438 via the PC companion. Was quite surprised to see it. Non rooted

benengyj

Jun 14, 2009
Installed fine on my phone. Haptic seems to be weaker now for the first few presses. Also, beware the massive amounts of bloatware apps from SingTel. ;)

hendriksan

Jul 12, 2013
Melbourne
I have tried to install the .438 SingTel, and I noticed the screen colour has become more white, checked the white balance settings but all value was 0 as default.
I'll wait for others firmware from different region once it becomes available and give it a try to compare.

Reactions: jeremy.shi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xperia blog used this thread as the source. Person who supposedly received the update didn't bother sharing the customization number. So no one else can confirm it yet.

...some people really are impatient. customization(version) number is 1281-1802_R14A if i got it right? and for the sarcastic guy(you know who you are), you must see why i don't share your opinions when i don't even know what this number is. and for "didn't bother" , no one on xda bothers to explain these things either, so you're forced to infer or go by in ignorance. why don't YOU explain? or do you NOT BOTHER?

hypocrites. geeze.
    just out of curiosity, which version of firmware do you have? is it the German generic one?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Are you rooted?
    And could you provide informations what's changed?

How big this update is?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

i have the default .402 firmware from sony...the southeast asian region, if that helps?

no,i'm not rooted. unfortunately it turns out my battery is below the 50% required. charging the phone right now lol

P.S. how do i check the size of the firmware? the sony companion program does not seem to show it.
    The correct provider is M1

Something like this happend with XZ... all provider has .230 version but one has .233 :silly:

It's Singtel Singapore
    ...nope, not lying. it's getting late, so i'll post any other info tomorrow. for now it's just this screenshot :good:

p.s. touch to wake up seems to be more responsive now, even after the phone goes to "sleep" for a long time. 4K still overheats. other than that no other obvious changes i can notice yet.

yes it is released. uploading a FTF as we speak ETA 1hr and 45min