[MOD][T][stock4.3]SystemUI

Search This thread

peetr_

Oct 28, 2010
I can't, that was just a hint, where to start. But I don't know how to make it for 4.1.

pieceofphil

Jun 2, 2013
Augsburg
I know this is a pretty difficult question of which I am unsure if you can even answer it as it does not have to do with your mod in first place..

So I wanted to mod this for private use with IOS and Xperia Z2 icons for status bar (battery and signal) which worked but unfortunately your mod (QS AOSP toggles and switch buttons) is gone without changing anything else than the PNGs of battery and GSM...
I used advance apk tool and framework of my stock ROM

if you can't or don't want to answer it's Okay

Thanks for this mod it's awesome

peetr_

Oct 28, 2010
Are you using odexed or deodexed ROM? If odexed, don't forget to delete SystemUI.odex.

You don't have to recompile it for changing png's only (not 9-patch). Use winrar or 7zip.

This one was recompiled with .295 framework.

I don't know what else could be the reason.

Reactions: pieceofphil

duke_dreadmoore

Aug 14, 2010
Malang
Hi.. can you tell me how to inverse the 2G toggle?
I mean, I want to change the text to "3G".. when in 2g mode, the switch is off.. in 3g mode, the switch is on.
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With:

v1 - 2G switch - reworked from LTE switch

v2 - Enabled AOSP features - flip settings, rotation lock, etc.
    Fixes for these features, fixed 2G switch

Download - v1
    Download - v2

mebyje2y.jpg

vyzynuny.jpg

I was tried to make it for Jelly Bean 4.1.2.

It FC because No such method setPreferredNetworkType.

I added this method to framework but no luck. Its not respond when I pressed this toggle. No Fc, can't get Logcat.
    Peetr_, could you give me some guidelines to replace 2G by backlight ?

You mean flashlight? Backlight is already there.
    It can't be made from the LTE switch. LTE switch changes number of network.
    It would have to be some kind of switch like the one in lidroid toggles. Or some switch that launches an activity in torch app for example.

But I found using widget on lockscreen to be the best solution.

Hey bro!
    How to add my systemui aosp features?

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én LT26i-el

There are xml booleans that are disabled, invisibility in expanded header layout, rotation lock has dependency in framework that has to be disabled, fix from CM (aretherenotifications method) was needed for clear button. Clear button must be ImageView, not button, to make the icon visible. And maybe something else. I don't remember it all.
    Because 3g reception here is bad, it's draining battery and wcdma preferred mode doesn't work the way I would expect.