Thanks Meter: 6,156

Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2014, 11:53 PM |#641  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 6,156

Donate to Me
More
MultiROM v25 adds support for the Android L preview. I've also made flashable ZIP images which you can use to flash the preview as secondary ROM to MultiROM. These are also slightly modified to fix SuperSU - you still have to flash it separately (the zip is not pre-rooted), but it will work. You also need SuperSU 2.00. Also, the first boot takes ages because ART.

The Android L preview is not as smooth as current stable 4.4.4. I'm not sure if it is because it is preview or because MultiROM is messing up something - can somebody who installed it without MultiROM confirm or deny that? Thanks.

The MultiROM Manager android app doesn't work on the L preview because of the SELinux changes - I know about it and will fix it...soon.

MultiROM v25: http://tasemnice.eu/multirom/multiro...27-v25-flo.zip
Flashable ZIP with Android L (LPV79): https://mega.co.nz/#!Rw0DlCBQ!yP3Nbd...E7xMPuH6_eSpeg

GoddammitbothdevhostandgooimarenotworkingsoIhaveto usemega.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Tasssadar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tasssadar Ad-Free

27th June 2014, 12:46 AM |#642  
Flag South of Heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,451

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasssadar

MultiROM v25 adds support for the Android L preview. I've also made flashable ZIP images which you can use to flash the preview as secondary ROM to MultiROM. These are also slightly modified to fix SuperSU - you still have to flash it separately (the zip is not pre-rooted), but it will work. You also need SuperSU 2.00. Also, the first boot takes ages because ART.

The Android L preview is not as smooth as current stable 4.4.4. I'm not sure if it is because it is preview or because MultiROM is messing up something - can somebody who installed it without MultiROM confirm or deny that? Thanks.

The MultiROM Manager android app doesn't work on the L preview because of the SELinux changes - I know about it and will fix it...soon.

Flashable ZIP with Android L (LPV79): https://mega.co.nz/#!Rw0DlCBQ!yP3Nbd...E7xMPuH6_eSpeg

FYI, obviously I use MultiROM, BUT I just installed your Android L and SuperSU (Thanks by the way) and it's smooth for me so far.
27th June 2014, 01:21 AM |#643  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasssadar

Thanks for this, but I'm having trouble flashing it. I'm getting "error executing updater binary in zip". Please help if you can. Thanks.
27th June 2014, 01:27 AM |#644  
Flag South of Heaven

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intraCore

Thanks for this, but I'm having trouble flashing it. I'm getting "error executing updater binary in zip". Please help if you can. Thanks.

Delete the zip and redownload it. MD5SUM is: a6ccaa2b510408424906cf241eb98808
27th June 2014, 01:28 AM |#645  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdamaged

Delete the zip and redownload it.

I'm trying this right now. I have a feeling that's what it is. I can't wait to try this out. Thanks.

Edit: Nope. Still the same problem.
27th June 2014, 01:33 AM |#646  
Flag South of Heaven

More
Quote:

I'm trying this right now. I have a feeling that's what it is. I can't wait to try this out. Thanks.

Edit: Nope. Still the same problem. Let me remove the Holofied Play theme.

Did you update your multirom too? And is the twrp updated to the latest?
27th June 2014, 01:35 AM |#647  

More
Quote:

Did you update your multirom too? And is the twrp updated to the latest?

I installed MultiROM v25 and I'm on TWRP 2.7.1 (MultiROM's app flashed this recovery)
27th June 2014, 01:37 AM |#648  
Flag South of Heaven

More
Quote:

I installed MultiROM v25 and I'm on TWRP 2.7.1 (MultiROM's app flashed this recovery)

Did you run an md5sum checker against the zip and see if it matches what I posted?
27th June 2014, 01:45 AM |#649  

More
Quote:

Did you run an md5sum checker against the zip and see if it matches what I posted?

I didn't and don't really have a method to check right now. I attached a photo. There's an error before the update binary one. I have MultiROM v25 hammerhead. The one the post with the flashable image included was MultiROM v25 flo. Is there a difference?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 9.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	2819456  
27th June 2014, 01:49 AM |#650  
Flag South of Heaven

More
Quote:

I didn't and don't really know how as I don't know what it's supposed to be. I attached a photo. There's an error before the update binary one. I have MultiROM v25 hammerhead. The one the post with the flashable image included was MultiROM v25 flo. Is there a difference?

Let's start over.

What device do you have? If you have a N7 2013 wifi, then you want the MR for flo. Hammerhead if for the N5.

...also, get this: http://www.winmd5.com/ run it, drag the zip into the window, and see if the resulting md5sum is the same as I posted.
27th June 2014, 01:51 AM |#651  

More
Quote:

Let's start over.

What device do you have?

Nexus 5 (hammerhead). I'm on Android 4.4.4 with MultiROM v25 and MultiROM's custom TWRP both installed by MultiROM's Android app. I also installed the stock 4.4.4 kernel with the kexec patch from the same app. I'm trying to "add ROM" in TWRP with the flashable .zip from a few posts before this. That's the error I get when trying to do so. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dual boot, multiboot, multirom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)