[MOD][SHARE] S5 KitKat Themed Notification Panel and Status Bar for stock JB

Search This thread

arneldna

Dec 15, 2012
Hmm.. Its not made for our phone, so obviously it will crash (because of many several reasons).. But I think it will be much easier if we use only the image files and other miscellaneous xml files that were edited.. In that way, we can theme our phone's SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk and hopefully won't face any force closes..

I have Maths exam tomorrow, so I can't help you now, but I'll be free after that - so I might give it a try :)

Sure no probs take your time...I am sure we can port it..will extend every help possible I am free starting Saturday morning till Tuesday evening....

If you think that helped, then Hit "Thanks"

pipyakas

Apr 22, 2013
This one cause system ui fc when i try to connect the phone to pc in usb storage mode, my problem

Torado-Net

Jul 23, 2013
Cyberjaya
THIS IS NOT MY WORK, ALL CREDITS GO TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR AND ronin790 FOR THIS WONDERFUL MOD FROM S3 MINI

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.!!!!

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshot_2014_05_11_07_58_32_i_Dxadvance2014051.png
Screenshot_2014_05_11_07_59_11_qx_Badvance2014051.png

install.png

Flash it in recovery, restart and Enjoy ;)
download2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ruy3crjytttqkx/Notification_Panel_Recent_Apps.zip

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Rooted Phone
2. Deodexed Stock ROM
3. CWM/TWRP Recover
y

Source: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2683304

Tested on DE-ODEXED stock I9070XXUBLPK firmware, Blocking Mode and Flight Mode works absolutely fine without an issue

is it work on harshjelly 5.2 DDULP8??

Bahadur2

Jun 14, 2014
now work with stock 4.1.2 & not rooted phone

THIS IS NOT MY WORK, ALL CREDITS GO TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR AND ronin790 FOR THIS WONDERFUL MOD FROM S3 MINI

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.!!!!

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshot_2014_05_11_07_58_32_i_Dxadvance2014051.png
Screenshot_2014_05_11_07_59_11_qx_Badvance2014051.png

install.png

Flash it in recovery, restart and Enjoy ;)
download2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ruy3crjytttqkx/Notification_Panel_Recent_Apps.zip

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Rooted Phone
2. Deodexed Stock ROM
3. CWM/TWRP Recover
y

Source: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2683304

Tested on DE-ODEXED stock I9070XXUBLPK firmware, Blocking Mode and Flight Mode works absolutely fine without an issue

I modify the updater-script. so, it work now in stock jb 4.1.2 both Deodexed & odexed Stock rom.
No system ui crash now.

Smart Stay Toggle Change to Driving Mode

.Driving Mode ,Blocking Mode and Flight Mode Works fine.

Active the driving mode & call to ur phone form another phone. it will ring & say '' calling form ....X......''
no need to root. just flash it by CWM.
tested on odexed xxlql Stock rom. (sorry for bad English)
download link is given bellow ( download this one "s5_kitkat_statusbar _bahadur2(Driving Mode)"
:good:
Screenshot_2014-06-17-10-23-12.png

My work
S5 theme
for s advance
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s-advan...eme-likes-appsflashable-t2813843/post54098520

Attachments

• s5_kitkat_statusbar_Bahadur.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Reactions: arneldna and jadega

arneldna

Dec 15, 2012
I modify the updater-script. so, it work now in stock jb 4.1.2.
No system ui crash now.
tested on xxlql. (sorry for bad English)
download link is given bellow

May be you could also look into the source link for the orig theme if that can be ported....I am helpless sine last 3 weeks...My PC crashed need few hardware replacements....[emoji21]

If that helped then hit "Thanks"

andika7897

Aug 7, 2014
System UI crash

I modify the updater-script. so, it work now in stock jb 4.1.2 both Deodexed & odexed Stock rom.
No system ui crash now.

Smart Stay Toggle Change to Driving Mode

.Driving Mode ,Blocking Mode and Flight Mode Works fine.

Active the driving mode & call to ur phone form another phone. it will ring & say '' calling form ....X......''
tested on odexed xxlql Stock rom. (sorry for bad English)
download link is given bellow ( download this one "s5_kitkat_statusbar _bahadur2(Driving Mode)"
View attachment 2803382

My work
S5 theme
for s advance
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s-advan...eme-likes-appsflashable-t2813843/post54098520

Hi Bahadur,

I do appreciate to your nice job..I do really love your themes, well I'm trying to apply your second file which called "s5_kitkat-statusbar_bahadur2(Driving Mode)" unfortunately when I'm trying to connect my phone thorough the computer using USB Cable, then this message appear "Unfortunately System UI crashed" I think this is because when I see the icon at top left corner not the USB Icon but the download icon.. anyone had this issue?
Bahadur, would you please fix this? and then can you make the blue color at the panel and toggle icon disappear? thank you for your kindness before..:)
FYI : I'm Using SGSA with OS JB I9070XXLQL_I9070OMNLQB_OMN (italian)..thank you

Last edited:

andika7897

Aug 7, 2014
Help..!!!

Hi Bahadur,

I do appreciate to your nice job..I do really love your themes, well I'm trying to apply your second file which called "s5_kitkat-statusbar_bahadur2(Driving Mode)" unfortunately when I'm trying to connect my phone thorough the computer using USB Cable, then this message appear "Unfortunately System UI crashed" I think this is because when I see the icon at top left corner not the USB Icon but the download icon.. anyone had this issue?
Bahadur, would you please fix this? and then can you make the blue color at the panel and toggle icon disappear? thank you for your kindness before..:)
FYI : I'm Using SGSA with OS JB I9070XXLQL_I9070OMNLQB_OMN (italian)..thank you

Is there anyone facing same problem like I do? please help how to solve the problem...

thanks in advance..:confused:

Top Liked Posts