FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Solved] Is it possible?

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By Aurimazs, Member on 26th June 2014, 01:17 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
I'm wondering is it possible to rename .apk or .app name on which it will be installed for example: Google Play to Market?
 
 
26th June 2014, 02:50 PM |#2  
masanamuthu's Avatar
Member
pollachi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I think u want to decompile ur apk file.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

U can use apktool for doing this i think. Hit THANKS button if i helped

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to masanamuthu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift masanamuthu Ad-Free
26th June 2014, 03:26 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurimazs

I'm wondering is it possible to rename .apk or .app name on which it will be installed for example: Google Play to Market?

I don't see any reason why not.
Just be careful what you rename. If an app links to another app, but you change the name, it would likely be a problem.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app
27th June 2014, 11:06 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Radviliškis
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masanamuthu

I think u want to decompile ur apk file.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

U can use apktool for doing this i think. Hit THANKS button if i helped

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

Don't know how to us it
27th June 2014, 11:07 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Radviliškis
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD

I don't see any reason why not.
Just be careful what you rename. If an app links to another app, but you change the name, it would likely be a problem.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app

So how do I do it then?
27th June 2014, 12:30 PM |#6  
Member
Flag coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurimazs

So how do I do it then?

Another method
Search in xposed installer
Some what I didnt know that app name
That changes the name of the installed app
I think it is app renamer
Hit THANKS if I helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pandian8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pandian8552 Ad-Free
27th June 2014, 02:07 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Radviliškis
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandian8552

Another method
Search in xposed installer
Some what I didnt know that app name
That changes the name of the installed app
I think it is app renamer
Hit THANKS if I helped you

Why I didn't thought of that , Thanks
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes