Do you have a guide? Maybe you can send me a pm to keep this thread clean from off topic
Hi, if someone want to speedup LTE Tablet here you go (my TabZ run so smoothly and without LAGs, also with TabZ2 live wallpaper^^).
1. TabZ LTE DEODEXED!How to:
How to deodex 4.4
2. You can flash it on Odexed Rom, but it is strongly recommended to use a deodexed ROM if you want to use Dalvik patch.
1. Download Qualcomm-optimized Dalvik & Bionic libraries:
Orginal Nexus Thread
Xperia Z Thread about this Fix
2. Clean Dalvik in Recovery
3. Flash and reboot.
4. Download newest Seeder2.0.apk
5. Enable Seeder lag reduction, set root privileges and turn on "Suspend RNG service", "Start automaticly on boot" and RNG Service: Moderate.
6. Download form Play Store "No-Frills CPU Control":
7. Set: min/max 384/1512, interactive CPU Control with CFQ, Start automaticly on boot, save everything.
thats all, just reboot your Device
8. If you want you can download Greenify App It works quiet well
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|