It should work on any 600x1024 device...
bootanimation.zip present in my cloud. As XDA policy does not allow me to insert links so soon, contact me on my mail for the download link.
To use the boot animation-
- download the bootanimation2.zip from the link i will be providing to those who send me an email.
- rename the .zip file to bootanimation.zip
- download a file explorer that works with and will give you root access.
- push (copy and paste) the bootanimation.zip to /system/media. Another bootanimation.zip already exists in that location. This is the default boot animation. Back it up and replace it.
- The boot animation should run the next time you turn on your device.
EDIT-I have removed my contact details as the files for the boot animation are obsolete, and also, I have misplaced them.