Xperia Z1 Water damage!

Search This thread

ralph97

Oct 13, 2012
Guys .. water has entered my Z1 and it won't turn on now!
Also, both the camera and the flash are foggy
I don't know what to do except to take out the sim card and the sd card, and to expose my phone to sunlight
Please help me and tell me what to do
I'm kinda freaking out right now!

P.S: I was in the pool when that happened and i honestly don't know how water have managed to enter the phone since i made sure all the flaps where closed!

ralph97

Oct 13, 2012
Okayy I will, and i'll provide you a feedback ..And thank you very much i appreciate it :D

ralph97

Oct 13, 2012
Guys .. It did not work
I sent my Z1 and got it repaired

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

abbychauhan

Dec 20, 2013
JAIPUR
That was the Last and only option.. If it didn't worked then it had to be replaced..
Be careful next time.. Just try to keep away ur phone from See water and Soapy water

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

ralph97

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah I will .. But my phone had fallen in chlorinated water and its confirmed that water had entered through the headphone jack :confused:

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

SaeedFazlollahzadeh

May 2, 2014
Sari
Guys .. water has entered my Z1 and it won't turn on now!
Also, both the camera and the flash are foggy
I don't know what to do except to take out the sim card and the sd card, and to expose my phone to sunlight
Please help me and tell me what to do
I'm kinda freaking out right now!

P.S: I was in the pool when that happened and i honestly don't know how water have managed to enter the phone since i made sure all the flaps where closed!

First take out Sim and SD card, if they were in their ports
Second, don't use your phone for about one or two days, at all
Third, place your phone in warm places, like near windows to get sunlight or sth like this
Last, if they did not work, go to Sony Service Center in your city or country
If your ports were open while the water went in, I think you should pay more than the closed ports condition