Does chainfire3D works on atrix 2?

Search This thread

cdxmantilla

Oct 13, 2013
barcelona
Hello...i have the atrix 2 and installed dead space....but when i play the screen turns white...anyone help me plz?[emoji27]

Enviado desde mi MB865 mediante Tapatalk

رامز

Nov 8, 2013
Cairo
Do You have a tutorial for use the app?

Enviado desde mi GT-S5360 usando Tapatalk 2

yes of course...just download the app from store or its XDA thread then open and tick all option and press install and allow root then phone will reboot and a message will appear that "android.media has stopped" reboot again normally and open the app then choose the game you want and select the first option "Enable custom settings for this" and now the tricks starts :)...what you're seeing is the graphics options for the game you can play with it as you want to have great graphics, but to conserve hours of trying and so on.... I'll tell you the best settings for our "Atrix 2" which I've been running over 2 months as following :good::

MqipjxAOAoBfvvXkASzPdINebwyDwFU3vGEnwVAPLxf6dbrqMmKIcwRYHEsb7hNzUhyy=h900

Anti-Aliasing(MSAA/CSAA)
Disable it

Don't change "Lower render resolution"
Don't tick "Force 16 bit rendering" and also "Optimize GLSL shaders"

Disable "Enable texture decompression" and also disable "Enable texture re-compression"

you can enable FPS counter if you want "it's an option that show frame number in-game at top right of the screen" but better to leave it disabled

now tick "Use fake GPU info"
and press "use template" and chose "Adreno320"

then leave other options as it is

now close the GLTools app and open your game and Enjoy :)

Note: you don't have to open GLTools every time you want to play the game or even leaving the GL open!...once you've configured the game settings it get saved and you can forget that GL and launch that game normally, and if you want to fake another game just open the GL and chose your game from the list then repeat the same settings :D
Note2: the picture above is a public picture taken from GLTools store page, So it's Not the settings you should apply it's just for ease of demonstration :highfive:

cdxmantilla

Oct 13, 2013
barcelona
yes of course...just download the app from store or its XDA thread then open and tick all option and press install and allow root then phone will reboot and a message will appear that "android.media has stopped" reboot again normally and open the app then choose the game you want and select the first option "Enable custom settings for this" and now the tricks starts :)...what you're seeing is the graphics options for the game you can play with it as you want to have great graphics, but to conserve hours of trying and so on.... I'll tell you the best settings for our "Atrix 2" which I've been running over 2 months as following :good::

Anti-Aliasing(MSAA/CSAA)
Disable it

Disable "Enable texture decompression" and also disable "Enable texture re-compression"

you can enable FPS counter if you want "it's an option that show frame number in-game at top right of the screen" but better to leave it disabled

Note: you don't have to open GLTools every time you want to play the game or even leaving the GL open!...once you've configured the game settings it get saved and you can forget that GL and launch that game normally, and if you want to fake another game just open the GL and chose your game from the list then repeat the same settings :D
Note2: the picture above is a public picture taken from GLTools store page, So it's Not the settings you should apply it's just for ease of demonstration :highfive:

Thank you so much!!! :D

Reactions: رامز

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do You have a tutorial for use the app?

Anti-Aliasing(MSAA/CSAA)
    Disable it

I'm running GLTools with my atrix 2 and it's amazing :) try it and forget the chainfire as it's for old 2.3 Ginger only

Anti-Aliasing(MSAA/CSAA)
    Disable it

Thank you so much!!! :D