codekidX

Mar 7, 2012
Mumbai
Last edited:

HJain13

Feb 19, 2013
Jaipur
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

we need a developer who downloads our device's sources and compile a fresh rom.

so friends asking help from various developers led us to this stage.so don't loose your hope on this little device.keep asking help.

the new modifications in github is available here:

RIL-MODIFICATIONS:

Patch to system/core for RIL to work: https://gist.github.com/chotu222/140eadfc8f2ee0c9558b

Patch to use primary sim settings: https://gist.github.com/chotu222/62c73e655f282ee4bf0a

Thanks to @chotu222

I hope We get a developer working on this soon.:good:

sambathpkr

Jan 23, 2012
Coimbatore
dude changed his name.. and github don't redirect :|

gist.github.com/codekidX/140eadfc8f2ee0c9558b
gist.github.com/codekidX/62c73e655f282ee4bf0a

anyways that's the standard ril for samsung broadcom devices
we don't even know if this device really has a broadcom ril :|

hi mannnn..we missed u...what happend to ur account...?

meanwhile i have decrompressed framework.jar of our stock rom and i 'have found out our phone uses a generic ril file in com/android/internal/telephony called RIL.java and it doesn't have any bcmril.java also i have tried to replace the smali files but it gives me force close problems.we have to update that ril file in github and remove those brcm ril files.

Last edited:

psych.half

Jun 29, 2014
hi mannnn..we missed u..
yeah thank you all.. i missed me too o_O

meanwhile i have decrompressed framework.jar of our stock rom and i 'have found out our phone uses a generic ril file in com/android/internal/telephony called RIL.java and it doesn't have any bcmril.java also i have tried to replace the smali files but it gives me force close problems.we have to update that ril file in github and remove those brcm ril files.

cool you decompiled framework and i disassembled libraries ._.

and generic pfft.. as if, here are a few functions refrenced by librefrence-ril.so
Code:
StartMulticlient
RIL_onMultiClientRequestComplete>
RIL_onMultiClientUnsolicitedResponse
sprd_GetCurrentBand
sprd_DebugScreen
sprd_BandSelect
sprd_DataSwitch

and that's not it, the real connection to ril is made by libsecril-client.so, i don't have to say what sprd is, but sec is samdung electronic corporation.. incase anyone doesnt know. :|

libsecril-client.so
Code:
OpenClient_RILD
Connect_RILD
Connect_RILD_Second
isConnected_RILD
Disconnect_RILD
CloseClient_RILD
SetCallVolume
SetCallAudioPath
SetCallClockSync
SetCallRecord
SetMute
GetMute
SetTwoMicControl
SetClientData
GetClientData

not so generic now, eh? >_>

these are just a few functions, but they should be pretty much self explanatory :s
the API has been greatly modified, and as it currently is, it is not aosp compatible..
and i'm sorry i don't have the device or the time to go through all the decompiled codes to patch this =(

Last edited:
Reactions: sambathpkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all thanks for the developers who atleast took a look at our device

It is really hard to say that i can't go further.I have tried everything upto my level but the fact is we don't have the proper resources and after all we are having a low end samsung phone which means aftermarket development is nearly impossible.

But i still hope someday this device going to see it's dawn.we have to wait for that.

Thanks for everyone who supported me on this fix.
    Use my device tree ...and see if the RIL is fixed

Edit: microphone will be fixed if ril is fixed

Not Complete

psych half's device tree is more complete so use this:

Patch to system/core for RIL to work: https://gist.github.com/chotu222/140eadfc8f2ee0c9558b
    Patch to use primary sim settings: https://gist.github.com/chotu222/62c73e655f282ee4bf0a
    Excellent We are quite close to a revolution....
    Pls tell me if u hv anything u want me to look up (since i cant do the things u do in linux)
    I hv not been able to contact @psych.half
    may be he can fix now tht u once got the ril working hmm ?

yeah I've also tried to contact him but he is not available.I think he disabled his account .

I'm trying with my best..everything works fine in the logcat except the radio turning off suddenly.we have to find a workaround for that.
    tag cm developers ..mm so that we can find a clue or they may help us?
    By the way awesome work dude ...happy to see someone still working on this device ..best of luck
    hi mannnn..we missed u..
    yeah thank you all.. i missed me too o_O

cool you decompiled framework and i disassembled libraries ._.

and generic pfft.. as if, here are a few functions refrenced by librefrence-ril.so
    Code:
    StartMulticlient
    RIL_onMultiClientRequestComplete>
    RIL_onMultiClientUnsolicitedResponse
    sprd_GetCurrentBand
    sprd_DebugScreen
    sprd_BandSelect
    sprd_DataSwitch

and that's not it, the real connection to ril is made by libsecril-client.so, i don't have to say what sprd is, but sec is samdung electronic corporation.. incase anyone doesnt know. :|

libsecril-client.so
    Code:
    OpenClient_RILD
    Connect_RILD
    Connect_RILD_Second
    isConnected_RILD
    Disconnect_RILD
    CloseClient_RILD
    SetCallVolume
    SetCallAudioPath
    SetCallClockSync
    SetCallRecord
    SetMute
    GetMute
    SetTwoMicControl
    SetClientData
    GetClientData

not so generic now, eh? >_>

these are just a few functions, but they should be pretty much self explanatory :s
    the API has been greatly modified, and as it currently is, it is not aosp compatible..
    and i'm sorry i don't have the device or the time to go through all the decompiled codes to patch this =(