Originally Posted by yonatansss
I downloaded the app NFC war by radiowar and whenever I click on read a card
or war it tells me to touch a NFC tag but when I do nothing happens..
Could someone send me a tutorial for this app or explain to me how it works?
Not sure about the specific app, but typically with NFC (RFID) make sure:
1. Your phone has NFC capability and is turned ON (yes, there have been people trying it without their phone supporting it!!!)
2. Make sure you know where the NFC antenna is on your phone and place the tag right on top of it
3. Maximum distance between the tag and your NFC antenna ~3cm. It might work at greater distance, but typically the shorter the better
4. Your NFC tag is working! If one does not work, try another one. Dead tags is not uncommon.
5. The application may not be compatible with your phone's NFC chip! In that case, the app will simply not work. Check with the developer regarding compatible handsets.