Remember that you are doing this of your own free will and if anything happens negatively including Vader going back to the dark side it's your fault.
If all else fails go back to the basics.
Go back to the cleanest stock rom.
1)You would want to back up anything onto a computer and your SD card including nandroid if possible if you don't know what a nandroid is you may not yet have the technical ability to make one.
1a) download the latest stock version of 4.4.2 use this
Print it out
3) download the Odin from here
4)the above has links to Odin and step by step instructions with pictures
5) download towelroot from http://towelroot.com
Put it on your SD card
5) pull your SD card safely and reset your phone with factory data reset or if your running a custom recovery through it.
6) follow the steps from
you should of printed it out....
7) after it says pass and is booting put your SD card in.
8) side load/install towelroot
8a) run towelroot and make it rain
9) install root checker verify it worked and then a superuser program.
At this point you will have a rooted 4.4.2 stock rom.
For the latest stock version of 4.4.2 use this
And yes the Odin listed in the unroot website flashes that rom on my sprint phone without a problem.
Worked for me.
Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2