I recently rooted my note 3 SM-N9005 version 4.4.2 with kernel 3.4.0-1703205 and got a few questions which I hope you guys can help me with.
1) By installing AOSP or Custom Roms, will Knox be tripped by default? If yes, are there ways to avoid this for different AOSP or Customs Roms?
2) After installing either AOSP or Custom Roms, can I still install launchers on top of it? Will there be any problems running both simultaneously?
3) Do I need to restore back all the bloatware and back it up as original before proceeding to install either AOSP or Custom Roms or I can just proceed to install?
4) What is the main difference between AOSP & Custom Roms other then size differences? Which is better for note 3 in an overall view?
5) Currently which of the AOSP or Custom Roms are tops or best for note 3, should I'm looking more into performance of my device? ( batt life, speed etc. )
Cheers and Thanks in advance!!!