FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] HDXPosed 1.3 : signature check, play store, downloads, wallpaper fix...

960 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
By Cpasjuste, Senior Member on 20th January 2014, 04:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2014, 01:34 AM |#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kschang

As if Android hackers actually *care* about what ROM developers intended... as long as no copyright was broken.

We're not talking about cloning Amazon store. We're talking about links that should have gone to some other market INTERCEPTED by FireOS pointing to NOTHING.

Relax dude, just saying it's not on any one's priority list and probably never will be. Has nothing to do with copyright or cloning, etc. As I've suggested, try the market switcher tweak. Think that's the closest thing you can get to it w/o using the non-Amazon rom.
 
 
4th May 2014, 08:52 AM |#62  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
It's funny how porting a feature that was in the special version of the firmware to people who did not pay for the special version is apparently more interesting than allowing people access to more app sources transparently.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
30th May 2014, 10:20 PM |#63  
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 204
 
Donate to Me
More
This xposed module needs some update, if the only one option if you don't use safestrap

-----------update------------
Sorry me again, I was able to install working google play with download with this module thanks!!! In the stock Rom with no safe... blah
So I installed Go Launcher but it doesn't show the wallpaper :/

Any idea?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Sj12345 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sj12345 Ad-Free
23rd June 2014, 02:12 AM |#64  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj12345

This xposed module needs some update, if the only one option if you don't use safestrap

-----------update------------
Sorry me again, I was able to install working google play with download with this module thanks!!! In the stock Rom with no safe... blah
So I installed Go Launcher but it doesn't show the wallpaper :/

Any idea?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

I found setting a wallpaper from the a file explorer didn't work. I had to download an app from the Play Store called "Image 2 Wallpaper" to get them to apply correctly.
23rd June 2014, 04:42 AM |#65  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaarg

I found setting a wallpaper from the a file explorer didn't work. I had to download an app from the Play Store called "Image 2 Wallpaper" to get them to apply correctly.

Wallpaper and widgets work on apex launcher.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app
23rd June 2014, 06:25 AM |#66  
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 204
 
Donate to Me
More
Yeah, it works in apex but I use go launcher
But thanks, now will be awesome change the lock screen

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
23rd June 2014, 07:03 PM |#67  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptrsnshane

Wallpaper and widgets work on apex launcher.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app

Strange for me wallpapers didn't work (except for the default android one for some strange reason). I would select an image with ES File Manager and it wouldn't change at all. When I used that app I mentioned though it worked just fine.

Widgets worked fine right away though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skaarg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skaarg Ad-Free
24th June 2014, 06:22 AM |#68  
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 204
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaarg

Strange for me wallpapers didn't work (except for the default android one for some strange reason). I would select an image with ES File Manager and it wouldn't change at all. When I used that app I mentioned though it worked just fine.

Widgets worked fine right away though.

Use image 2 wallpaper, The perfect solution

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
2nd July 2014, 10:05 AM |#69  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi,

i did update HDXPosed to version 1.2 which SHOULD correctly block OTA updates now. I did stay on first firmware (13.3.0.0) on a full day without being updated.

Please note that we need more report to be 100% sure it's ok.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
2nd July 2014, 07:45 PM |#70  
Faznx92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 253
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpasjuste

Hi,

i did update HDXPosed to version 1.2 which SHOULD correctly block OTA updates now. I did stay on first firmware (13.3.0.0) on a full day without being updated.

Please note that we need more report to be 100% sure it's ok.

I'm testing it out. Thanks for the good work.

Update: I'm having issues blocking updates with it though . Xposed is newest and module is selected then rebooted. Went to Device>System Updates and it started downloading. Please use with caution.
Capsjuste, how does it block ota if you mind me asking? Can you pm me?

KFHDX Thor v.13.3.1.0
2nd July 2014, 09:02 PM |#71  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faznx92

I'm testing it out. Thanks for the good work.

Update: I'm having issues blocking updates with it though . Xposed is newest and module is selected then rebooted. Went to Device>System Updates and it started downloading. Please use with caution.
Capsjuste, how does it block ota if you mind me asking? Can you pm me?

KFHDX Thor v.13.3.1.0

Hi Faznx92,

You can look at sources on github I think it should be easy to see how its done even for a non programmer. I was focused on background updates so I may have missed something. Is the update downloaded and visible with the download manager ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes